• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
35 35

6,525 posts in this topic

Turns out there's a Matt Baker story (drawn and inked by Baker) in the True Secrets book, so that's pretty sweet!

https://pencilink.blogspot.com/2022/05/true-secrets-34-matt-baker-art-blu.html

Excellent Colletta cover, Baker in a very cool style (imo), a Pike secretary story, and more Colletta inside.  What's not to like?  Not pre-code, though, (which seems to be a big thing amongst some of the Atlas romance chasers) or one I imagine there'd be crazy action on, but not run of the mill by any means.

The Love Diary is the last issue which never hurts things with three separate Buscema stories.  Don't think it's crazy in demand, though. 

But who cares, awesome romance :x

Here's one more I missed from the lot I bought (I just neglected to take a pic of it when I was photographing the books). All three of the romance books I got in the lot have zero copies on the census from what I can find, so that's either kind of cool or nobody cares enough to grade them... lol

IMG_1574.thumb.JPG.717122d4a1f3a49552b747b5ef213f10.JPG