• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much of a premium are we talking for newsstand issues v/s direct editions?
10 10

1,113 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

The board elite talk behind the scenes, so don't believe the hype of a couple of blowhard bloviators who try to state how things work around here.

I'm privy to this knowledge, but I'm the only one dumb enough to say anything, the rest of the guys in the "back" prefer to stay out of it publicly.

Oh great we have a secret Leviathan board group? lol

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

well thank you, like notes in lunch boxes....

i know to "go get'em at work", but it is nice to have support while i'm going and getting them lol a little needy of me but i was in fear of just how :ohnoez: and eerie quite itls been today, it's nice to know from logan that it wasnlt my imagination

Go get em Tiger

Screenshot 2019-10-24 at 6.30.08 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

None of us.  What we decide is whether to be a decent human being to one another.  And we should all work on that.  It isn’t hard.

btw hi Holly!

51 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Well who gets to decide that their 'tone' deserves a pile on?  I've seen new members that in my opinion did not deserve that 

When you come in and say that your opinion is better than others', because you've worked in the industry forever and know a lot of people..it's pretty clear.

And nobody decides to do a "pile on." Despite the cries, the CGC board isn't a hive. It's filled with individuals, each with their own perspective.

9 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Oh great we have a secret Leviathan board group? lol

Beware of anyone saying they're "privy" to the knowledge of anything...anywhere. 

"Board elite." Yeah, ok. PM groups does not a "board elite" make.

I know, that's just what someone who isn't part of the "board elite" would say, right...?

:whistle:

It's just I missed out on the frivolity on the boards today, and I feel like it's my fault, when I stand by my words in this instance especially.

Tomorrow who knows? Maybe when I buy my love seat couch I'll pick up a carton of milk as well, next time...

We ARE indeed individuals given to change at any time!

I'm privy to the knowledge of what I had for dinner, what I discussed with friends at coffee and a host of other things.

18 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

100% agree with this

And if I say he was 100% wrong...or even 92%, or 87%, or 23%...who's right? 

The people you like and agree with, because you like and agree with them...?

hm

Serious question, here, not loaded like some of the participants.

Just now, kav said:

I'm privy to the knowledge of what I had for dinner, what I discussed with friends at coffee and a host of other things.

Were any of them like the humble pie I've tried to devour today?

Got a sour stomach myself, maybe it was the self deprecating shaving cream pie I ate oye veh 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Were any of them like the humble pie I've tried to devour today?

Got a sour stomach myself, maybe it was the self deprecating shaving cream pie I ate oye veh 

tagamet works great on sour stomikks

Just now, kav said:

tagamet works great on sour stomikks

Just wanted to remind you and @Hollywood1892 that I'm not perfect, no one here is all high and mighty

That's what I appreciate the most...

Two close friends of mine are board members.  However, they are amongst what I am sure are quite a few board members that check in frequently but do not participate on the discussion end.  They read, they monitor the boards, they will occasionally claim something in the sales threads.