• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much of a premium are we talking for newsstand issues v/s direct editions?
10 10

1,113 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, fastballspecial said:

I am just amazed we are able to get any new boardies sometimes.
Instead of "Hi how you doing" we just hammer them .

I know I've always tried to be welcoming.  Of course if someone like goodnewscomics shows up and starts insulting everyone and defending shilling that's another matter.  But even him I gave a 'second chance'.  Big mistake.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

I know I've always tried to be welcoming.  Of course if someone like goodnewscomics shows up and starts insulting everyone and defending shilling that's another matter.  But even him I gave a 'second chance'.  Big mistake.

was thay before my time? sounds familiar, but sorry you've been burnt before..... it seems a dice game or a carp shoot..

i can't grasp it all, except i know there is trouble in china town some times and boy does it stink....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

No we don't.

It depends entirely on their tone and attitude. There are tons of people who were once new board members who didn't swagger in thinking they owned the place.

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

was thay before my time? sounds familiar, but sorry you've been burnt before..... it seems a dice game or a carp shoot..

i can't grasp it all, except i know there is trouble in china town some times and boy does it stink....

Newb over here!!!

giphy (7).gif

25 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

i wish someone had stuck up for me last night, i felt singled out...

not trying to harsh anyone's buzz, but literally everyone hung me out to dry... unless you count innuendo that i'm in the dark about....

see my mountain out of a mole hill....?

21 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

No we don't.

It depends entirely on their tone and attitude. There are tons of people who were once new board members who didn't swagger in thinking they owned the place.

Well who gets to decide that their 'tone' deserves a pile on?  I've seen new members that in my opinion did not deserve that 

standing your ground is fair i think...

7 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Well who gets to decide that their 'tone' deserves a pile on?  I've seen new members that in my opinion did not deserve that 

being a bully to a bully just to spite them was my downfall, which i didnlt think that i did right....

and as for thinking in cryptic phrases like ginger ale

you can't get groceries from a furniture store :insane: 

if you give a rat an orgasm button, he'll push that button until he dies :banana: 

35 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not a lot going on around here, everyone must be pm'ing

The board elite talk behind the scenes, so don't believe the hype of a couple of blowhard bloviators who try to state how things work around here.

I'm privy to this knowledge, but I'm the only one dumb enough to say anything, the rest of the guys in the "back" prefer to stay out of it publicly.

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

The board elite talk behind the scenes, so don't believe the hype of a couple of blowhard bloviators who try to state how things work around here.

I'm privy to this knowledge, but I'm the only one dumb enough to say anything, the rest of the guys in the "back" prefer to stay out of it publicly.

where do i sign up, volunteer, donate, and/or just keep my mouth shut! ok i'm good :) 

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Where is this orgasm button and is it accesible to humans?

No I think it actually takes two when it comes to humans, as far as I can ascertain from big bang theory the tv show

36 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i wish someone had stuck up for me last night, i felt singled out...

not trying to harsh anyone's buzz, but literally everyone hung me out to dry... unless you count innuendo that i'm in the dark about....

see my mountain out of a mole hill....?

I didnt think you needed sticking up for but I'll do it here and now-you were 100% correct in what you said.

38 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Very good point.  

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I didnt think you needed sticking up for but I'll do it here and now-you were 100% correct in what you said.

well thank you, like notes in lunch boxes....

i know to "go get'em at work", but it is nice to have support while i'm going and getting them lol a little needy of me but i was in fear of just how :ohnoez: and eerie quite itls been today, it's nice to know from logan that it wasnlt my imagination

41 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

None of us.  What we decide is whether to be a decent human being to one another.  And we should all work on that.  It isn’t hard.

btw hi Holly!