• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: IHA #5 (Before and After Dry Clean)

14 posts in this topic

please let me know a grade for both the before and after grade so I know how well the service improves the quality of the comic as well as how effective this service can be. thanks for looking! :hi:

(no color or photo enhancing was done on these scans. these are amazingly both unedited scans)

fccleaned_zpsfa8f0c3a.jpg

bcclean_zpscea10660.jpg

:

(no color or photo enhancing was done on these scans. these are amazingly both unedited scans)

Actually, the brightness setting was changed . . . meh

As to grade, no difference. Dry cleaning doesn't impact grade, just perception. :grin:

:

Actually, the brightness setting was changed . . . meh

As to grade, no difference. Dry cleaning doesn't impact grade, just perception. :grin:

I noticed the before picture looked darker so I made the before picture brighter for a better comparison of lighting. I assume the 'after' picture looks much brighter because of how much light is now able to reflect off the paper when scanned. I don't see how dry cleaning hasn't impacted the grade. They transformation is like night and day! :thumbsup:

combo_zps5d74dc29.jpg