• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP...

23 posts in this topic

I am looking for a gift for a friend. He is a stand-up comedian and a big batman/DC fan. Does anyone know of any books new or old that incorporates some superhero doing stand-up? Can be outside of DC. Please let me know.

The best way is to either use the URL of the picture and place it in between these brackets

[*img] Image URL [*/img]

Remove the asterisks for it to work.

If it's a picture from your computer and not from the internet, get a Photobucket account and upload them there and get the code to insert the image in the forum post.

In the killing joke besides the title does it incorporate any "comedy" beyond what is the norm for the joker?

Nope- It is sort of a dark story actually. Kav has diarrhea of the mouth.

:facepalm:

Ogami I face palmed a little to that as well...and Peter Parker Spiderman 21 is PERFECT! Already bought it! Thanks guys, this is why this forum is amazing, who the hell else could come up with one obscure comic in a million that has a super hero doing stand up

Ogami I face palmed a little to that as well...and Peter Parker Spiderman 21 is PERFECT! Already bought it! Thanks guys, this is why this forum is amazing, who the hell else could come up with one obscure comic in a million that has a super hero doing stand up

you should have asked the forum to cure cancer-- doh

yeah-- cancer jokes never work.

In the killing joke besides the title does it incorporate any "comedy" beyond what is the norm for the joker?

Nope- It is sort of a dark story actually. Kav has diarrhea of the mouth.

:facepalm:

it's ok-some people just can't help themselves. I still think the killing joke is a great choice. Its not the story but the thought that counts-plus it's a sought-after book.

I used to do stand up.

Then I sat down.

cue snare drum

I'm here all week. Please tip your waitress.

every time i tip her she falls over.

Ppppssssssshhhhh!