• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your e-Bay comic pimp handle?

99 posts in this topic

Hi there.

Well if this has been posted before, sue me.

The holidays are coming up and I was wondering if you're a seller on eBay

and your handle is different (or the same and you just want to pimp your stuff) than

what your CGC thread name is...

What is your e-Bay comic pimp handle?

Mine is the same:

nerfherder-3

I should be putting alot out for sale this year,

so check it.

cool.gif

kikirae76

Girlfriend and I share the account she started before she met me.

I'll have 6-8 long boxes worth of '86-'04 complete runs of books I either stopped collecting or that ended during those years. Mostly Marvel core books, but there'll be some 2099 stuff, Acclaim stuff, Vertigo titles, Dark Horse titles, etc etc. There will also be tons of little mini-series from DC (Vertigo and core), Marvel, Avatar, Dreamwave, and Dark Horse among others. A near complete (85-90%) Star Wars run that'll probably average around 9.0, but I'll make that call later. And for kicks there'll be some low mid and high grade Bronze to include some ASMs, DDs, Swamp Things, Jimmy Olsens, and Machine Mans.

Not much high demand stuff, but I could care less how much I get for it all. The space I'll save is the true payoff. I'm hoping half of everything sells. And maybe 30% of whats left in a 2nd go around after that.

two flying donuts in the world? maybe it's your evil twin Dan.

Ja, his Doppelganger!

My ebay name is same as forum name, Rhino_Comics

I do plan to post a bunch of CGC'd Valiants, Moderns (uh, I mean Coppers), and some magazines. Maybe a few Silver Age too.

Mine is brettsstuff. Possibly the worst eBay handle there is. The reason it's so bad is that I used to share the account with my ex-girlfriend.

We were together for 5 years, so we did that kind of thing. About 95% of the feedback was mine and I used it much more than she did, but the user name was her initials. So as soon as we broke up, while drunk, I realized that I need to change the username and password ASAP.

I ended up with "brettsstuff." The moral of the story is that you should never mess with ebay settings while drinking (or share an ebay account with your flaky girlfriend).