• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Avengers 55 (some robot guy)

15 posts in this topic

Yeah, not sure how to make it bigger on the thread, but you can magnify it to be ginormous on photobucket.

We kid you! The scans are "gi-gan-tic" and if you save it to your computer you can view the book in a multitude of sizessmiley-gen130.gif

:baiting: this just means that we are "teasing" or "baiting" you!

Yeah, not sure how to make it bigger on the thread, but you can magnify it to be ginormous on photobucket.

We kid you! The scans are "gi-gan-tic" and if you save it to your computer you can view the book in a multitude of sizessmiley-gen130.gif

If we were still in the days of dial-up you might have a grade by the end of the week! lol

Oh,... 6.5

If we were still in the days of dial-up you might have a grade by the end of the week! lol

Oh,... 6.5

smiley-signs115.gif

Appreciate the heads up guys. I was thinking when I scanned it, the higher the RES the better...maybe next time I will take it down a notch.

Appreciate opinions on the grade, I plan on taking it to a small local show this weekend, just wanted an idea of what I should grade/price this at.

Thanks again.

Appreciate the heads up guys. I was thinking when I scanned it, the higher the RES the better...maybe next time I will take it down a notch.

Appreciate opinions on the grade, I plan on taking it to a small local show this weekend, just wanted an idea of what I should grade/price this at.

Thanks again.

The high res scans were great! I just download them and adjust them for viewing either larger or smaller. I wouldn't change a thing! (thumbs u

Good luck with the sale btw!