• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

Two season commitment before a single episode airs?

According to Wikipedia, Cinemax is in around 20 million homes while Walking Dead's AMC is in almost 100 million homes. Even if the show is solid, I wonder how popular it can become given the numbers? Then again, HBO is at around 35 million subscribers and Game of Thrones exploded... so if it's good maybe pirating will help Outcast reach a global audience.

I'll try to find a way to watch it, but I cut the cord years ago as well.

I have HBO NOW so I could stream GOT and True Detectives and they add new shows the day after it premieres on cable... does anyone have Cinemax's streaming service MAX GO? I'm wondering how it compares to HBO NOW.

Saw the Pilot yesterday at Dutch Comic Con and it's fantastic! It mirrors the comics perfectly and Patrick Fugit is really good as Kyle! The most awesome part is the kid thats plays Joshua he is just out of this world, really well done!

Saw the Pilot yesterday at Dutch Comic Con and it's fantastic! It mirrors the comics perfectly and Patrick Fugit is really good as Kyle! The most awesome part is the kid thats plays Joshua he is just out of this world, really well done!
:banana:

Nice to see a boardie saw it