• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

Saw the Pilot yesterday at Dutch Comic Con and it's fantastic! It mirrors the comics perfectly and Patrick Fugit is really good as Kyle! The most awesome part is the kid thats plays Joshua he is just out of this world, really well done!

Looking forward to it!!

You can get a 1st print for around $15-$20 or so, i'm hoping they take off in June.

Me too. But ya never know.

I thought I found a great deal recently in a comic shop. There were about 15 Outcast #1s in the $1 box. I pulled them out...second print. lol

You can get a 1st print for around $15-$20 or so, i'm hoping they take off in June.

I thought I found a great deal recently in a comic shop. There were about 15 Outcast #1s in the $1 box. I pulled them out...second print. lol

In today's climate, 2nd prints are sought after......

That's true. I might need to stop back by there hm

However (though this is not always the case), the later printings with different art are bringing the bucks.

However (though this is not always the case), the later printings with different art are bringing the bucks.

100% correct-o-mondo ! ^^

Well, that's something. I rarely sell, but maybe I can get rid of the #1s of this that I have I ended up inheriting - I just have no interest in the book unfortunately... I really thought I'd like it.

I guess the question is to slab or not to slab.

picked up one of the WD 25 TPBs today just to get the Outcast 1....comic is pretty well smashed in there, no spine tics though

I saw one of the Outcast books on eBay late last night. It was $10 with a Best Offer. I offered $7 (with $3 shipping), and the seller flat out declined. That's when I saw this thread and realized I could buy the Walking Dead volume and get both for the same price on Amazon. lol

So is the consensus here that the 1st print and black and white reprints are the ones to keep? Prices for both of these books seem to be all over the map. I've seen 9.8's of the black and white version go for $65 on eBay, then $300 the next minute. The 1st prints seem to be steady around at least $90.