• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

Trailer looks pretty good! The teaser trailer looked boring, but now that they're showing some of the creepier elements I actually want to watch it.

I can't even read a thread titled " Does Outcast #1 have the potential to be as valuable as Walking Dead #1?" lol

Not to be a downer, but quick, jerky edits and loud noises do not a creepy trailer make. This was pretty disappointing to me.

people that have watched the first episode have raved about it.....good enough for me.

I no longer own any Preacher stuff other than some color guides that Garf picked up for me. Those will not be for sale but I can't wait for this Sunday. FTWD, Preacher, and GoT. Geek heaven. lol

I swap out Walking Dead for Silicon Valley!

FOX in The Netherlands will be livestreaming the first episode of Outcast on Facebook this friday at 10pm (4pm eastern) I'm not sure if you can also watch it outside of The Netherlands but I'll post a link when they go live so that everybody can watch it if they want!