• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

I read some reddit people watching it...for some reason they were confused by the guy in the motel. Thought it was her husband screwing around.....they did have similar builds I guess but he was in the woods ghost hunting at the same time.

Now that you said that, I can see how some people could be confused since they did look similar, especially from a distance.

It's cool watching the actors and writers talk about the show after the episodes.

Now that you said that, I can see how some people could be confused since they did look similar, especially from a distance.

It's cool watching the actors and writers talk about the show after the episodes.

do they have a talking outcast? or something similar

I have Cinemax free for three months because I signed up for Directv when I got married. I'm not sure how it is for sling, but the episodes usually last around 45 minutes give or take. Once the credits end, the writer, different cast members, and Robert Kirkman talk about making the episode, what the characters are trying to sort through, etc. It's set up like separate interviews. Mostly one of the producers, Kirkman, the preacher, Kyle, and the cop so far.

I have Cinemax free for three months because I signed up for Directv when I got married. I'm not sure how it is for sling, but the episodes usually last around 45 minutes give or take. Once the credits end, the writer, different cast members, and Robert Kirkman talk about making the episode, what the characters are trying to sort through, etc. It's set up like separate interviews. Mostly one of the producers, Kirkman, the preacher, Kyle, and the cop so far.

Well I have cinemax through sling tv and not seeing that stuff

hm I'm not sure then. The show's credits end, they usually show a preview after that, and then some advertisements, and then the extra stuff after that.

hm I'm not sure then. The show's credits end, they usually show a preview after that, and then some advertisements, and then the extra stuff after that.

K tnx

Not just Preacher who's ratings are taking a dip

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/06/20/cinemaxs-outcast-ratings-fall-in-week-three/

they should put Outcast on FX or somewhere other than Cinemax.

I am enjoying the show BUT it will have a hard time reaching a " growing "audience on Cinemax. FX, AMC, HBO would all be better vehicles for this show.

I've heard it's also showing on HBO about 3 hours after it's first airing. I'm not sure that free showing of episode 1 helped at all. Just made people frustrated who don't want to pay out to watch it.

Guaranteed 2nd season so I guess they have time to figure something out and get people to watch.

I agree. It really needs to be moved to another channel for the next season. The other network can replay all of this seasons episodes leading up to next years premiere. Also, as mentioned Friday/Saturday is a TERRIBLE night to air the show.

I've heard it's also showing on HBO about 3 hours after it's first airing. I'm not sure that free showing of episode 1 helped at all. Just made people frustrated who don't want to pay out to watch it.

Guaranteed 2nd season so I guess they have time to figure something out and get people to watch.

The pilot was on HBO Go, but I no further episodes have showed up as far as I can tell.