• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

Can't believe nobody is commenting about this show. Its really well done.

I usually watch the episodes a few days or a week later. Friday night is kind of an odd night for new episodes.

And also these threads can oftentimes be filled with spoilers and negative people who hate shows, but continue to watch and continue to comment how much they dislike a show. :insane:

I like the show a lot and look forward to it every week. (I couldn't say the say the same thing for Preacher which I haven't watched in about a month). I'm a couple of issues behind in the book. :shy:

This week's episode was a shocker for me if...

they kill Mark. He became a very likable character just as he had in the book. In the book, they crippled him. That is obviously something very tragic and is a significant consequence of Megan's possession. I hope they don't really kill off Mark. That'll be like Ben Urich being killed in Daredevil Season 1. :cry:

Also, Reverand Anderson seems like a different character than the book. His scenes in the show can be meh at times. I don't like the red-headed kid and his mother. Did they really need them?

Can't believe nobody is commenting about this show. Its really well done.

I usually watch the episodes a few days or a week later. Friday night is kind of an odd night for new episodes.

And also these threads can oftentimes be filled with spoilers and negative people who hate shows, but continue to watch and continue to comment how much they dislike a show. :insane:

I like the show a lot and look forward to it every week. (I couldn't say the say the same thing for Preacher which I haven't watched in about a month). I'm a couple of issues behind in the book. :shy:

This week's episode was a shocker for me if...

they kill Mark. He became a very likable character just as he had in the book. In the book, they crippled him. That is obviously something very tragic and is a significant consequence of Megan's possession. I hope they don't really kill off Mark. That'll be like Ben Urich being killed in Daredevil Season 1. :cry:

Also, Reverand Anderson seems like a different character than the book. His scenes in the show can be meh at times. I don't like the red-headed kid and his mother. Did they really need them?

Do you watch the interviews after the show?

They interviewed Mark and Kyle, and Kyle said he was shocked because he didn't know Mark was going to die. The producer just kind of said, "When Mark dies..." and Kyle was caught off guard.

They also interviewed Mark, who said he knew it was coming but didn't know how they would end up killing him off. So I think he might be gone for real :sorry: .

And about Reverend Anderson - I wonder why they chose to portray him this way in the show. In the comic, he drinks, gambles, etc., but it's mainly behind closed doors, which I thought lent a perspective about somebody who was supposed to be high and mighty still does sinful things. In the show, he blantantly does those things in front of everybody. Even cusses. With actions like that, it's no wonder the church wants to kick him out lol .

Looking forward to this coming out on DVD, not going to spend the money for Cinemax just to watch one show. I'm going to have the same problem soon with Showtime and the new Twin Peaks show coming.

Luckily I do have Showtime already.

I'm very excited about the new Twin Peaks :cloud9:

Pretty shocked at the end of the last ep.

And I hope that punk redhead kid dies in a really horrible manner.

hah, he reminds me of Scott Farkus in A Christmas Story...I hope he dies a grisly death.

And I hope one of those little girls can find Mark a bandaid.

lol

What a dummy

even sadder he hasn't come back after his failure to put it in tags....

Na, not going too. The news has spread far and wide by now.

You took a big ol' spoiler dump in TWD thread and then was such an azzhat when people called you out on it, you refused to put your comments in spoiler tags.

lol

What a dummy

even sadder he hasn't come back after his failure to put it in tags....

Na, not going too. The news has spread far and wide by now.

You took a big ol' spoiler dump in TWD thread and then was such an azzhat when people called you out on it, you refused to put your comments in spoiler tags.

Again, you , I did not reveal any spoilers. I suggested people sell a particular book because it was soon to become worthless. No spoiler was revealed. Go back into your hole.