• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tempers and Ego's

179 posts in this topic

I can't argue with someone about comic books for more than a few posts. I don't have the attention span or stamina to focus on some trivial detail, page after page after page in a thread. Comics are important to me, but desperately striving to prove myself right online isn't.

What about desperately striving to prove someone else wrong...?

hm

Anyone else besides me ever find yourself arguing over a comic on the boards for no reason..Then getting p.o.ed over it. I find myself getting upset and into arguments for the stupidest things. It amazes me that some think they are God's here and know it all, or are the comic police and have to report any and every violation even if there is a reason. I had to sit back and relax. They are comics..I love em, had em since 1966 when my grandfather kept a run of ASM for me..But at the end of the night, we all have our own opinions, usually mine are right..lol. And I wouldn't trade the arguing and friendships in dealing comics for anything else..Thanks Guys for making me angry, happy and smile a lot..

This place is no different than the real world. You get some good and some bad.

I was just watching that show last night!!

♫ "When the world never seems...to be livin' up to your dreams, and suddenly you're finding out, the facts of life are all about you (oo, ooo)" ♪

That show left an indelible mark on me, especially the theme song. I still love it.

80's theme song night!

I can't argue with someone about comic books for more than a few posts. I don't have the attention span or stamina to focus on some trivial detail, page after page after page in a thread. Comics are important to me, but desperately striving to prove myself right online isn't.

hm

What if you're doing neither?

hm

Anyone else besides me ever find yourself arguing over a comic on the boards for no reason..Then getting p.o.ed over it. I find myself getting upset and into arguments for the stupidest things. It amazes me that some think they are God's here and know it all, or are the comic police and have to report any and every violation even if there is a reason. I had to sit back and relax. They are comics..I love em, had em since 1966 when my grandfather kept a run of ASM for me..But at the end of the night, we all have our own opinions, usually mine are right..lol. And I wouldn't trade the arguing and friendships in dealing comics for anything else..Thanks Guys for making me angry, happy and smile a lot..

♫ "When the world never seems...to be livin' up to your dreams, and suddenly you're finding out, the facts of life are all about you (oo, ooo)" ♪

That show left an indelible mark on me, especially the theme song. I still love it.

It wasn't the show that left an indelible mark. It was your zipper every time Blair came on the screen.

hm

hm

One or two posts and I'm okay. Quickly apathetic. :)

hm

hm

What if you're doing both?

hm

It wasn't the show that left an indelible mark. It was your zipper every time Blair came on the screen.

:cloud9:

:sick:

I have over half the participants in this thread on ignore. The other half on double secret probation.

Why am I here?

:ohnoez:

My math wasn't so great.

I'm here for my own posts, I think.

hm

.Why am I here?

You're waiting for me to arrive and tell everybody I just about have my 85 Yugo ready for summer, and cruise nights?

Little paper umbrellas & Marlboros.

:sick:

Mrs. Garrett? (shrug)

.Why am I here?

You're waiting for me to arrive and tell everybody I just about have my 85 Yugo ready for summer, and cruise nights?

And cheap sunglasses with the glass so dark they don't even know your name.

Which is ironic because plenty of people here say the same thing about you

At least I don't see myself any other way - I'm a mean SOB with a temper, but split-personalities psychos like Rockhead, who portray/view themselves far different than reality, are what I'm referring to.

.Why am I here?

And cheap sunglasses with the glass so dark they don't even know your name.

Extra singles for the sandy-floored strip clubs along the intercoastal.