• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tempers and Ego's

179 posts in this topic

All CG is good for is the meltdowns. All else, feh.

I dunno - I've heard Modern and Gold have had their fair share.

yeah, but CG and the Water Cooler both have more angst than all of them.

I honestly don't know what people want or expect. This place isn't all that bad compared to some other forums I've seen. It's more symptomatic of the internet in general, rather than this one message board.

I honestly don't know what people want or expect. This place isn't all that bad compared to some other forums I've seen. It's more symptomatic of the internet in general, rather than this one message board.

I agree. I've been in chat rooms and on messageboards for longer than I care to admit. This place is by far - overall - the friendliest, most-decent place I've found online. I like it here, it's great.

I agree. I've been in chat rooms and on messageboards for longer than I care to admit. This place is by far - overall - the friendliest, most-decent place I've found online. I like it here, it's great.

I can confirm having brawled in many forums that this is the ONLY forum where

people have a grasp on grammar, spelling, and composing legitimate sentences and cogent thoughts and politics does not take over every single thread, sooner or later. It's the only forum I've brawled on, then stuck around afterward. That's lucky for you guys.

Now excuse me I have to compose a rebuttal to a restraining order request.

Anyone else besides me ever find yourself arguing over a comic on the boards for no reason.

Nope, other than when Rockhead enters a thread - the guy is just such an OCD, split-personality whacko that he makes me want to punch through about 10 brick walls and then fight a pack of rabid putt bulls in a deathmatch. And I am not alone, trust me.

Something is definitely wrong with that boy.

What is a "putt bull"...?

hm

Someone who cuts through on a mini-golf course without asking...?

The point is, if that argument was stupid and did not matter to you, then why would you bring it up in a different thread when Slym is not around to state his position?

You are trying to start up the argument again...

um, yeah, because I am totally the one who wrote an entire paragraph about the incident in this thread. :eyeroll:

Logic is as scarce as Cap #74s around here....

:whee:

Anyone else besides me ever find yourself arguing over a comic on the boards for no reason.

Nope, other than when Rockhead enters a thread - the guy is just such an OCD, split-personality whacko that he makes me want to punch through about 10 brick walls and then fight a pack of rabid putt bulls in a deathmatch. And I am not alone, trust me.

hm

Cartoon_Bull_Golfing_Royalty_Free_Vector_Illustration_sjpg4562.jpg

people have a grasp on grammar, spelling, and composing legitimate sentences and cogent thoughts and politics does not take over every single thread, sooner or later. It's the only forum I've brawled on, then stuck around afterward. That's lucky for you guys.

No

hm

doh! You come on to every thread like a bull on a golf course

No

really yes. the occasional slip is immediately pounced upon. Most forums people write like this:

F You you rediculis arigant piece of s-- you have know idea what your talking about you insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Why dont you take a fliing f- at a roling donut hole.

I'm serious.

No

really yes. the occasional slip is immediately pounced upon. Most forums people write like this:

F You you rediculis arigant piece of s-- you have know idea what your talking about you insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Why dont you take a fliing f- at a roling donut hole.

I'm serious.

lol

I agree. I've been in chat rooms and on messageboards for longer

than I care to admit. This place is by far - overall - the friendliest, most-decent place I've found online. I like it here, it's great.

No

I'm serious.

hm

doh! You come on to every thread like a bull on a golf course

Totally.