• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tempers and Ego's

179 posts in this topic

The same could be said for talking out of one's bunghole. That often leads to unneeded conflict, both in correcting the incorrect information, and the ensuing butthurt of the correctee.

…and I would agree with this statement as well.

You are referring to yesterday's thread "issue". I usually have a policy of not speaking on a subject unless I know what I'm talking about 100%, it works great for me since I'm in a sales job. In the thread yesterday, I paraphrased something on the CGC website and one boardie was quick to say I was completely wrong because of one word, that really didn't matter. I still got the same point across.

Can you please stop fixating on the one word nonsense? Everything you posted in that thread was incorrect.

Then let's all agree to disagree and be done with it.

Agreeing to disagree is all fine & well when both sides are arguing based on opinions. In the thread in question, however, you decided to post incorrect information based on your misunderstanding of CGC's grading process:

They break up the submissions.

That way they can be impartial as to who gets what grade on what comic.

This is factually incorrect. There's nothing to discuss here.

I try to get along with everyone here,and yes I do make fun of noobs,azzhats,dumbarses and even Jimmy Linguinii (most times all in the same category).

I think it's all about respect for your fellow board member,respect goes both ways.If you treat me with respect,I will treat you with it as well.

For the most part I think you all are A+ tops in my book,and I have learned many things in my tenure here.

Oakman-Who believes "All you need is love" :foryou:

So does referring to yourself like someone else we all know earn respect?

Highradart, who thinks this thread is going nowhere.

I respect Cal for what he is,there are good points to the guy too!

However, what bugs the everlovin' hell out of me is the instigating, mouthy, agenda driven, butthurt feeling, responsibility avoiding noob who thinks that after a month or two on the boards they can just spout off about how terrible this place is and how horrible we all are. :eyeroll:

If you don't like it that much then just shut the :censored: up and leave.

:foryou:

Yes, yes, and let the door hit you in your tender, sore little azz on the way out.

I try to get along with everyone here,and yes I do make fun of noobs,azzhats,dumbarses and even Jimmy Linguinii (most times all in the same category).

I think it's all about respect for your fellow board member,respect goes both ways.If you treat me with respect,I will treat you with it as well.

For the most part I think you all are A+ tops in my book,and I have learned many things in my tenure here.

It's the damned Dentist I hate,his books are so awesome. :frustrated:

However, what bugs the everlovin' hell out of me is the instigating, mouthy, agenda driven, butthurt feeling, responsibility avoiding noob who thinks that after a month or two on the boards they can just spout off about how terrible this place is and how horrible we all are. :eyeroll:

If you don't like it that much then just shut the :censored: up and leave.

:foryou:

Yes, yes, and let the door hit you in your tender, sore little azz on the way out.

This place is crawling with them lately.

Anyone else besides me ever find yourself arguing over a comic on the boards for no reason.

Nope, other than when Rockhead enters a thread - the guy is just such an OCD, split-personality whacko that he makes me want to punch through about 10 brick walls and then fight a pack of rabid putt bulls in a deathmatch. And I am not alone, trust me.

Something is definitely wrong with that boy.

Anyone else besides me ever find yourself arguing over a comic on the boards for no reason.

Nope, other than when Rockhead enters a thread - the guy is just such an OCD, split-personality whacko that he makes me want to punch through about 10 brick walls and then fight a pack of rabid putt bulls in a deathmatch. And I am not alone, trust me.

Which is ironic because plenty of people here say the same thing about you

:roflmao:

Hippie. :baiting:

lol

Justin you are a good example.When you came to the boards,you PM'd me.Said hi I'm new here,and introduced yourself to me.You gave me respect,and that goes a long way with me.

You didn't come on the boards guns a blazing,telling people what they should think because that's the way you do it.You gave us old timers respect,and we in turn welcomed you with open arms. (thumbs u

Shut it, n00b.

(worship) Of course oh wonderful wise one.

Now that is respect!

Totally undeserved

:jokealert:

Joe doesn't argue with boardies - he just tells you doofus modern-worshipping fanboys HOW IT IS! ;)

:banana:

Highradart who wasn't sure you would know to whom I was referring but does agree. lol

Highradart who thinks 4 days till ECCC is too long.