• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Do I Find Out If I Bought A Stolen Book?

118 posts in this topic

Pic and site, STAT.

:taptaptap:

Why you stink eyeing me? (tsk)

No I was joining your stat request to OP

CALL Paypal. Say you tracked the # and found the actual owner and want transaction CANCELED.

And remember, con men prey on greed....not calling you greedy but trying to get a $3000 book for $500,,,,,,well......

On the phone now....I'll see how it goes.

Thanks KAV..... (worship)

To all you others as well. I've read horror stories on here but guess because it wasn't ebay or Craiglist I thought a smaller site was a more trust worthy site.

Store opened March 26th on etsy. Just one sale. No more items up for sale.

Sorry man. I think you got scammed.

No joke - that listing rings every warning bell in the book. The cherry on top would have been if the OP used a wire transfer to pay for the book :doh:

To all you others as well. I've read horror stories on here but guess because it wasn't ebay or Craiglist I thought a smaller site was a more trust worthy site.

Dont fret-you'll get your money back no matter what-these guys never think very far ahead....

Probably the reason he posted it there. High dollar books are caught quickly by folks on these very boards on Craigslist and eBay. Looks like theres yet another site to monitor for scams now.

Probably the reason he posted it there. High dollar books are caught quickly by folks on these very boards on Craigslist and eBay. Looks like theres yet another site to monitor for scams now.

YUP

We probly ran him off from other sites..comic police here are no joke....

I've seen that book before,here as a matter of fact. hm

Are you thinking of this one?

Hey, that one is mine!

Where's the etsy listing?

Seriously?????????????????????????

I've seen that book before,here as a matter of fact. hm

Are you thinking of this one?

Hey, that one is mine!

Where's the etsy listing?

Seriously?????????????????????????

Yup. Bought it from Harvey

OP: THERE Y GO. TELL PAYPAL.