• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

$35 for Friday, I may just go then. I can't do Saturdays there anymore it's too HUGE lol

From a financial standpoint, should I get my AF15 signed by Stan Lee? I know there's been lots of them signed over the years, would a CGC SS increase the value a lot if I were to sell the book in say 15 years or more (assuming of course Stan is no longer with us)? Or since there are so many AF15 SS's, should I keep the Blue label goodness?

Jerome

That's a tuff question. I like SS books but mainly for moderns and if it was me - I would keep it as a blue lable. Simply because as you said, Stan has his Sig on a lot of books. Also, after seeing what he did to another posters ASM 1(not that it happens a lot), I would be very nervous. Also the value on the book keeps going up regardless of Stans sig. 2c

Yea that is true, the Uni's keep going up in value anyway. I think I'll just leave well enough alone. I'm curious, what did Stan do to the ASM1? It can't be any worse than this right? RIGHT?....

DSC05772.jpg

Jerome

No that ones pretty bad... :P

The other example is in comics general, "me and asm 1."

Yea, no. He isn't getting anywhere near my AF15 lol I never thought something like that could happen,albeit rare, I'm not taking that risk! Thanks for the info. I may get his sig on my arm and make it my first tattoo though! :) My wife would be so pissed, I'd lol all the way to the couch.

Jerome

I need to get my plane ticket.

You do. Hopefully we can do dinner again, last year was a lot of fun.

We had dinner together?

Just bought 2 Friday tix for Emerald City con. Should be more fun than Wizard Portland in Jan/15 where the Sat. admission is $50 for one day.

WW is always steep and I like ECCC better than any other show I've been to. $50? Ouch for attendees.

We had dinner together?

I don't think you're name is Joey. :makepoint:

lol

Looking forward to it. Jbud and I made our travel plans over the weekend. :headbang:

We had dinner together?

I don't think you're name is Joey. :makepoint:

lol

Looking forward to it. Jbud and I made our travel plans over the weekend. :headbang:

Sushi and sake.

I'll be there, come get your Bravest Warriors variants signed!

Somewhere in Artist Alley, don't know where yet.

Will you have any copies on on hand?

Yes, I'll have issues 17 - 21 with me. I'm out of issue 16 :(

-Jason