• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

Worth mentioning since a lot of folks are into the Scottie Young variants but he's now listed as "unable to attend."

And I just found a very nice What if Venom possessed Deadpool for him to sign. Morena Baccarin has also canceled :sorry:

Worth mentioning since a lot of folks are into the Scottie Young variants but he's now listed as "unable to attend."

Thanks for letting us know, had a few books for him to sign.

And I just found a very nice What if Venom possessed Deadpool for him to sign. Morena Baccarin has also canceled :sorry:

Noooooooooo. I had a couple of Serenity books for her to sign. I think I'm down to one or two books now that I can (want) to get a double signature on. :cry:

Jewel Staite aka Kailey is replacing Morena. So there will still be two cast members there. Harder to get Jewel's sig anyway since she does fewer cons.

Jewel Staite aka Kailey is replacing Morena. So there will still be two cast members there. Harder to get Jewel's sig anyway since she does fewer cons.

(thumbs u

The latest update from ECCC said she's off filming Deadpool.

They are filming Deadpool just a few hours north in Vancouver, perhaps those who go to the Vancouver Fan Expo the weekend after ECCC may catch a glimpse of filming as they film a lot up there especially downtown.

Yes, Vancouver traffic is being blocked for several days in mid-April during daylight and morning rush hours :devil: to film Deadpool movie next to Chinatown on the overpass with downtown Vancouver in the background.

Had seen reports about the Deadpool film being made here in Vancouver. Glad I'm not working in downtown - it's nuts in the arse driving on streets in west end!

By the way... aardvark88, are you going to ECCC?

hi greg,

Yes, I go to ECCC every year as it is the closest big regional comic-con to Vancouver, BC.

I have a spare Friday ECCC pass available as my buddy has to work that March 27/15, so if any Vancouverite will be at Heritage Hall today Sun. March 22, pass is available for $38 US, my cost.