• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

Oh, Seattle, I cannot wait to be upon your streets :whee:

... but where should I park upon yonder streets? Anyone pre-booking downtown Seattle parking as you click out of purchasing online ECCC :busy: admission ticket?

I live in Woodinville, just outside of Seattle. I always find parking, about 1/2 to one mile away. Drive around in the areas on the other side of I-5. NOT the downtown Seattle side. There are plenty of smaller paid lots that often have openings, even some side streets with spots available. Usually $8-10 fee. There are several freeway overpasses that you can walk across after parking to get to the convention center.

There are a ton of places less than two blocks away from the convention center to park. Friday is spendy, but most lots on the weekend are around seven or eight dollars for the whole day. The trick is to get there early and I've never had a problem finding a good spot.

There are a ton of places less than two blocks away from the convention center to park. Friday is spendy, but most lots on the weekend are around seven or eight dollars for the whole day. The trick is to get there early and I've never had a problem finding a good spot.

Yes, but those fill up fast. When they do, try parking on the other side of I-5 and then walk the overpass to the con.