• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What in the hell !?

71 posts in this topic

Marvel Super-Heroes #18

Someone's gonna be in for a world of hurt when copies #2, #3 etc in 9.8 surface :fear:

It's just a dumb speculator that's gonna get it in the can. I can't muster a whole bunch of sympathy.

true...

but dont feel bad for people like this...

they must have extra money so it will never hurt them.

Typically Ferrari owners own 2. This buyer has got to be fat in the bank but not all the marbles in the head

I remember the series that came out in the 90's.

Before the movie was announced, I don't think I ever heard anyone even mention GotG as something they liked. Movie hype does crazy things.

Seems insane such a price on this book

I wonder if the new Man of Steel might generate some movie hype bump up the Superman 76 and Worlds Finest 71...

These 2 books seem like ultra keys as compared to this GotG crazy price

Anybody know if there is a difference in movie hyped books golden versus bronze and coppers?

The movie trailer looks awesome i will see it for sure

GA prices seem to be much less susceptible to movie hype than BA and CA.

I totally agree. I think it may be due to Goldens are harder to find than bronze/coppers

You wont find every golden key on Ebay but you will for the others

I don't think the guy who purchased the Gotg is hurting or will be hit hard in the pocket if the market falls on this one. He wants it because it's the best copy of a book that is relatively hard to find in high grades. The binding is a person_without_enough_empathy on this one and most people could give a spoon about this issue for the last few decades. Could turn out to be a good one if the movie hits. There is already a sequel and we all know they open the for to introduce Thanos, which should rock every fanboys world. I wouldn't but it but boy if I had that kind of money...