• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #1- Test Your Skill - Book is slabbed - See Page 5 for Better pic

72 posts in this topic

The photos are better than the scan, but it's still impossible to fully judge, and I can't tell if there is anything more than the chipping, the small divot at the bottom, and the color breaking crease through the blue circle, and maybe one through Ben ( if that isn't a slab scratch) . While CGC is overly forgiving of chipping, I don't know that they are consistently so.

6.0 / 6.5

Pretty book. I wouldn't sig it.

Hmmm a few people are saying I should not sig it. Curious as to the why. Would the book not be more desirable and they more valuable? I am even thinking of a press.

Everyon'e thought are welcomed and appreciated

7.0 and no signature please!

Are you saying I should not break the slab and get Stan Lee to sign it?

Yes thats my thought. Stan is an icon but he signs a lot. I think you limit your market if you ever want to sell by having him sign it.

IMO ...

A press will not help the grade and SL's Sig (too many) will not help the value. Years ago Sigs were really cool on SA books but today they are everywhere.

I would leave this beautiful book as it is and be very proud of it .... as it is. (thumbs u

IMO ...

A press will not help the grade and SL's Sig (too many) will not help the value. Years ago Sigs were really cool on SA books but today they are everywhere.

I would leave this beautiful book as it is and be very proud of it .... as it is. (thumbs u

You have a point. I panic when I have to put a book like this in the mail. May it's worth keeping it universal. So confused now