• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Latour posted this photo up on Instagram... Anyone know what the second from the bottom row coach cover is from?

#1 DCBS Variant (thumbs u

That's a neat covers graphic. Offhand I don't remember the fast food cover (third row, third from left).

I think that's #12 is my guess and what's third row far right (that's the one I meant to say, clearly I can't communicate today)?

Edited by Hurtszick

Latour posted this photo up on Instagram... Anyone know what the second from the bottom row coach cover is from?

It's a variant for issue #5, I don't think it was a ratio incentive. Some stores I go to regularly got them and some didn't. Here's one in a lot...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOUTHERN-BASTARDS-1-2-3-4-5-1-5-1st-PRINTING-Aaron-Latour-FX-TV-NM-NM-/321787101510?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aec018146

Edited by Lonzilla

So, SB #4 is a must have....any other issues that come to mind to start hoarding in quantity.

btw I was going to buy a couple 3rd print of #1 and someone bought the lot out from under me.

MCS raised the price of their #4 to $5 unless it's always been that price.

Edited by krighton

Was out of pocket for a few days and log in last night to hear this news :banana:

Man I really hope this one pans out. I would trade all my copies just to see this one make it to the screen. :wishluck: