• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

#9 was really good.

Aaron creates such solid characters. But then has no qualms in killing the primary ones and moving on. And not for the shock value, but to actually further the story.

Hard to believe it's only been 9 issues so far.

Patrick

southern10-8c941.jpg

#10 variant

That will surely get pulled. A shame too cause its a cool looking cover.

They should be happy it's getting destroyed on the cover....read the comicbookresources blurb about...sounds like they did it on purpose and donating money to victims

Edited by krighton

southern10-8c941.jpg

#10 variant

They should be happy it's getting destroyed on the cover

It is the mere image of it that makes them lose their minds. History is going to get censored more and more. 2c

I showed the image my wife (she's African-American); she laughed and thought it was funny.

Midtown has 11 copies left of Southern 4, 1st app of his daughter...if anyone wants to speculate.

I've been picking these up; I believe she'll be intrigal to the story.

#9 was really good.

Aaron creates such solid characters. But then has no qualms in killing the primary ones and moving on. And not for the shock value, but to actually further the story.

Hard to believe it's only been 9 issues so far.

Patrick

He should slow down on the tubbs....were running out of em

southern10-8c941.jpg

#10 variant

They should be happy it's getting destroyed on the cover

It is the mere image of it that makes them lose their minds. History is going to get censored more and more. 2c

You read the text on he cover right? This won't get pulled at all, it'll be hailed if anything. Kudos to the Jasons.

I would hope if they are giving proceeds to victims that it would be readily available to maximize profits and therefore proceeds.

Exactly (thumbs u

Maybe natevegas judged a book by its cover?! lol

But seriously natevegas, I think this will be a "key" issue in the whole run and definitely not pulled from shelves.

I would hope if they are giving proceeds to victims that it would be readily available to maximize profits and therefore proceeds.

Exactly (thumbs u

Maybe natevegas judged a book by its cover?! lol

But seriously natevegas, I think this will be a "key" issue in the whole run and definitely not pulled from shelves.

I just made the comment it might be pulled. The media hates that flag and symbol and all kinds of excuses could be made on the behalf of and against censoring it. I never said it should.

Edited by natevegas

grabbed 15...preparing for the DCBS allocation down to 1.

added 5 more..I guess with this late of an addition there may not be the normal allocation process....or it may be worse.

Edited by krighton

grabbed 15...preparing for the DCBS allocation down to 1.

added 5 more..I guess with this late of an addition there may not be the normal allocation process....or it may be worse.

You'll be lucky to get 1 I stopped ordering from them.

I know how they are...sometimes you get lucky...is there anywhere else you can order late additions like this. Plus it's a solicitation that started today and only lasts till Monday.

Edited by krighton