• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

I'm really surprised at how long of a gap there's been, but this has been the same throughout the series. Nailbiter came out the same time as this and is already at 23?

I just wish there was more consistency, the story is to good to suffer from this (and by this I mean Jason Aaron being the man) and not having enough time to write everything?

Edited by Hurtszick

I've had enough of Latour's political posts on Facebook, so I'm done with this book. Is that a job requirement at Image these days? The creators seem bent on alienating a large chunk of their potential customers

Why allow his political inclinations to affect your like for the book?

I'm not saying this is the case here, but by buying the book, you're putting money into the pocket of the creator (especially at IMAGE), and improving the odds that he will make more money in the future. That creator may obviously (or not so obviously) stand for something you are against, possibly really really against, to the point where you'd rather not give that creator any more money to actively and openly support things you are against.

With that being said, wait two years and read the TPB for free at the library. He doesn't get a dime, and you support your local library (which believe it or not is VERRYY important).

I've had enough of Latour's political posts on Facebook, so I'm done with this book. Is that a job requirement at Image these days? The creators seem bent on alienating a large chunk of their potential customers

No one can be as bad as Nick Spencer in regards to spewing his leanings on twitter.

Bye :hi:

No one can be as bad as Nick Spencer in regards to spewing his leanings on twitter.

That's impossible!

You must have one hell of a successful business model with that attitude

You must have one hell of a successful business model with that attitude

i do okay. Were you not done with your FDQ or?