• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Hey boardies, in case you haven't seen it yet a thread with a great cause is running. Not sure if this is against the rules but like I said its for a great cause. I put a SB #1 cgc 9.8 CBLDF towards the cause. $50 for Richard and his family. Shipping is on me. It's on page 21.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8525178&gonew=1#UNREAD

someone snatched all the Heroes con copies up immediately....Forbidden Planet will be for those who don't want to pay the high premium people will be asking for Heroes.

Honestly I'm not finding any #1s for sale at the regular online stores...

Edited by krighton

Heroes Con variants got snatched up 2-3 weeks ago, totally unrelated to this announcement unless there was some back door dealings (highly unlikely) . I went to see how much they had been going for and noticed a string of 6 in one day at $20 CDN.