• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Heroes Con variants got snatched up 2-3 weeks ago, totally unrelated to this announcement unless there was some back door dealings (highly unlikely) . I went to see how much they had been going for and noticed a string of 6 in one day at $20 CDN.

They're supposed to have them at the show this weekend.

Also I for Image, just make sure its the January edition with the white "I"...

Double whammy: Southern Bastards + Outcast 1st preview

I believe that with CGC putting Kamala Khan's 1st appearance in a preview book with a similar sized story that all of these preview books are likely to see a major bump. To me, there is no difference in this and the ANMNPO.

It deserves it for sure. A great series IMO

I agree. of all of the books I read (and I read a lot) this book always struck me from the beginning as made for TV. Justified works, this will have an audience too.

I believe that with CGC putting Kamala Khan's 1st appearance in a preview book with a similar sized story that all of these preview books are likely to see a major bump. To me, there is no difference in this and the ANMNPO.

Except for maybe the print run?

For some reason, I never see too many of those on the bay, but theres a ton of the Wytches one

Except for maybe the print run?

For some reason, I never see too many of those on the bay, but theres a ton of the Wytches one

Yeah, I think the print run was actually low on all of these. There are only 3 current and sold listings on ebay for the Southern Bastards preview and 28 of the Wytches. Image What's Next is not much different. Maybe there is an overabundance of these and they just don't get listed. Even if that is the case, I'm a buyer if someone has 50 to 100 copies. (thumbs u

I'd say the Heroes is a nice one to have, as well as the CBLDF ( :hi: Awax lol)

Print run may or may not be a bit smaller on the Heroes but I'd guess the CBLDF will have far less 9.8's on the census due to the black cover.

Justified was on FX and they were not shy of making it a bit edgy. Hopefully SB will also made of that quality. If it's made that is. At this rate by 2020 the only thing on television would be comic book optioned series. That would be awesome!

Now if we could get more shows that were on the air developed into comic series!

I'd say the Heroes is a nice one to have, as well as the CBLDF ( :hi: Awax lol)

Print run may or may not be a bit smaller on the Heroes but I'd guess the CBLDF will have far less 9.8's on the census due to the black cover.

Justified was on FX and they were not shy of making it a bit edgy. Hopefully SB will also made of that quality. If it's made that is. At this rate by 2020 the only thing on television would be comic book optioned series. That would be awesome!

Now if we could get more shows that were on the air developed into comic series!

:shy: yea CBLDF ain't too bad.

I went box digging last night and noticed I had a Heros Raw I think itsjustryan got me when there.

:banana:

Latour posted this photo up on Instagram... Anyone know what the second from the bottom row coach cover is from?

#1 DCBS Variant (thumbs u

That's a neat covers graphic. Offhand I don't remember the fast food cover (third row, third from left).

Latour posted this photo up on Instagram... Anyone know what the second from the bottom row coach cover is from?

That's a neat covers graphic. Offhand I don't remember the fast food cover (third row, third from left).

That DCBS #1 was really cool. Earl " Buford Pusser " Tubb art. lol

That DCBS #1 was really cool. Earl " Buford Pusser " Tubb art. lol

I just checked, and the one I have the most of is the DCBS cover. I am pretty sure I got a 9.8 SS Heroes cover from AntBrown too. Gonna search tonight.