• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GL# 76 the Hardest to find Bronze Key in true Near Mint/Mint?

91 posts in this topic

That is at best a VF/NM, not there yet. Talking about Newness, freshly sharp and bright colors

So you're looking for something in a 10.8?

hehe

:applause:

:roflmao:

Nope, a 10 means nothing when standards are compromised, most impt is ensure fair and consistent standards. Nuff said

Didn't someone paid a 9.6 CGC like $30,000 or something?

Yes. $30,500 on Pedigree. The first 9.6 on the census. The floodgates opened after that and 2 9.8 quickly showed up ...

You can fetch a 9.6 today for about 7 - 7.5K

Anyone knows the guy who lost around $23,000?

Boston Corbett? hm

House of Secrets 92 is a toughie in 9.8. Only 2 copies in the census. Even in 9.2+ condition, it is very difficult to find a well wrapped copy or one that doesn't have a clean, white back cover.

House of Secrets 92 is a toughie in 9.8. Only 2 copies in the census. Even in 9.2+ condition, it is very difficult to find a well wrapped copy or one that doesn't have a clean, white back cover.

Amen! That's the hardest bronze key in my opinion.

Yes. $30,500 on Pedigree. The first 9.6 on the census. The floodgates opened after that and 2 9.8 quickly showed up ...

Boston Corbett? hm

Probably that person quit on the comic books. :tonofbricks:

Boston Corbett? hm

Probably that person quit on the comic books. :tonofbricks:

realized he didn't know bronze age values so shelled out $100k for an Avengers #4 9.6

realized he didn't know bronze age values so shelled out $100k for an Avengers #4 9.6

One sold last month for 17k. I would be reading a book on "How to Make A Noose".

I have a GL 76 in 9.6, perfect wrap, white pages. $7500 is on the nose. It was going for 10k when I got it. I got the seller down to $7500 and I thought I hit a home run. Oh well....

I don't think I would want a 9.8 in this one.