• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Expansion Requests April 2014

369 posts in this topic

Could you please remove the recently added slot in the Batman (2011) set:

Batman 28 - Second Printing

There is not a record of this variant existing. The issue that another member (Huichillo) has added to their collection is actually the Retailer Incentive Edition.

Thank you,

Could you please remove the recently added slot in the Batman (2011) set:

Batman 28 - Second Printing

There is not a record of this variant existing. The issue that another member (Huichillo) has added to their collection is actually the Retailer Incentive Edition.

Thank you,

Was going to ask the same.. thanks!

Hi, sets to modify request: SOTI (seduction of the innocent) , and Classics illustrated... Book is Classics illustrated #43 Hrn 62 Canadian Edition. 8/49 Gilberton. Cert# 0919122009 Thanks so much, Hutch88

Split DC Showcases into 2 sets 1-61, 62-104

I wasn't totally clear how to go about this, but apparently starting a thread about a set you're suggesting be split into two sets is not the way to get anything done - so I am posting this here in hopes it get's some attention.

I think it'd be a good change. Especially how some sets have almost zero of the really key books, but score big points by having a lot of Copper and Bronze issues in high grade. The 1-62 set is a very, very tough Silver Age run and I think deserved of it's own registry set. But that's just my opinion.

Below is a link to the thread, in case you're interested in seeing the responses from other Showcase collectors.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7849558#Post7849558

Split DC Showcases into 2 sets 1-61, 62-104

I wasn't totally clear how to go about this, but apparently starting a thread about a set you're suggesting be split into two sets is not the way to get anything done - so I am posting this here in hopes it get's some attention.

I think it'd be a good change. Especially how some sets have almost zero of the really key books, but score big points by having a lot of Copper and Bronze issues in high grade. The 1-62 set is a very, very tough Silver Age run and I think deserved of it's own registry set. But that's just my opinion.

Below is a link to the thread, in case you're interested in seeing the responses from other Showcase collectors.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7849558#Post7849558

Sorry I missed the previous thread final discussion/decision/conversation. I will put on the FULL SET request on order received...today, since it really isn't an expansion request. Showcase 1-61 and 62-104.

Thanks,

Nicole

Please add this 1 comic:

Daredevil: The Target #1 (2003)

to these two sets:

Daredevil Volume 2 (1998) Set

and

Daredevil Volume 2 1998 (Complete with Variants) Set

Thanks-

Anyone opposed to this? This was a one shot book that was supposed to be a mini series. . . Kevin Smith (the writer...and movie director) never finished it.

It could go in there since the story was eventually continued within the vol 2 series??

Just checking!

I would like to request a change to the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man set!

I would like the variants issues and 2nd printings to be separated so you could have both variant and regular issues in the same set!

thanks