• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Expansion Requests April 2014

369 posts in this topic

Sixth Gun is listed under the "T" s as "The Sixth Gun."

This raises an issue that may need addressing. A set I collect, "The Question," likewise is listed under "The" instead of "Question," just like Sixth Gun.

Maybe the registry should consider "Sixth Gun, The" or "Question, The" as the way to alphabetize these and the other titles beginning with "The." There are a lot of "The"s out there.

It would also clear up inconsistencies in the Registry; for example, the comic "The Walking Dead" is listed under "W" as "Walking Dead," and the comic "The Texan" is listed simply as "Texan," while many other titles with "The" are listed under "The."

My suggestion is to stop alphabetizing by "The" and adopt the main word in the title as the alphabetizer (such as "Walking Dead, The").

Makes it a bit easier for people to find things.

Set expansion request: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vol.1 - please add How to draw the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1. Solson Publications 1986. Cert.# for reference 1062691006 Thanks Hutch88 (thumbs u

SET: Superman One-Shots

Please add these Superman one-shots:

Titles: Action Comics: Future's End 1 (will be the new alphabetically first title in the set), AND Mr. Mxyzptlk 1 (will follow Mann and Superman alphabetically in the set)

And, if you will, please put the last three titles currently in the set, listed here below, in their proper alphabetical order (they were the last three added to the set):

Green Lantern/Superman: Legend of the Green Flame (should follow Elseworlds 80-Page Giant 1)

Superman: Lois Lane 1 (2014) (should follow Superman: Lois Lane 1)

Superman Doomed 1 (should follow Superman and the Great Cleveland Fire)

Thank you!

Hi,

I felt this hopeless. I still see no new set for Sixth Gun.

My few requests were more than one year old.

also this would not be the place to ask for this.

For the Darkhawk registry set

can you please add

Darkhawk #5 2nd print

Darkhawk Annual 1

Darkhawk Annual 2

Darkhawk Annual 3

thanks.

Hello again. I request the following comics to be added. Thank you for your time.

My Little Pony (IDW)

My Little Pony Micro-Series 2 Iguana Comics Edition

My Little Pony Micro-Series 6 Sketch Edition

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 9 Stockton Con Edition

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 19 Convention Edition

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 19 Convention Sketch Edition

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 19 Zombie Leader Edition

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 21 Convention Edition

• Administrator
Hi Gemma,

Can we please expand the Runaways (Complete) set with the following appearances?

Avengers Academy #27

Avengers Academy #28

Avengers Arena #13

Civil War: Young Avengers and Runaways #4

Daken: Dark Wolverine #17

Daken: Dark Wolverine #18

Daken: Dark Wolverine #19

Mystic Arcana: Sister Grimm #1

Runaways Saga #1

Ultron #1AU

What If? Fallen Son #1

What If? House of M #1

What If? Newer Fantastic Four #1

What If? Secret Wars #1

What If? Spider-man Back in Black #1

I just had an invoice shipped, so those that are not currently on the census will be in the coming days. Thanks!

I don't mind adding series with Runaways in the title, but when we get into cross-overs I would appreciate some shown support from other users of the set so we aren't diluting it for one collector. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Set expansion request: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vol.1 - please add How to draw the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1. Solson Publications 1986. Cert.# for reference 1062691006 Thanks Hutch88 (thumbs u

Hey Gemma!

Please remove this book from the TMNT volume 1 registry set when you get a chance. It's not part of volume 1 nor is it even published by Mirage Studios. This book could fall in a catch-all set along with Turtlemania, Turtle Soup, the First Comics Graphic Novels, etc., but it doesn't belong in the volume 1 set.

Thanks!

-Adam