• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Blanks to my Boardie Friends - .Troy Style.

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I know I don't post much anymore. But I was going through some of my boxes and I found a few books that I thought I could have some fun with.

You guys that know my blanks know what they are, I don't need to explain them. And this is really just for you.

Last year while I was going to some shows, I picked up some very old Silver Age Journey Into Mystery Books and did some re-covers with them. I was going to use these for just special books for myself, and some I have. But right now I feel like I am good on Thor Sketch covers, so I thought it would be cool to let someone else have a crack at them.

So this is how it goes down :)

Blanks are free.

Shipping is free if to the US [ Though I won't stop you from sending me a donation for shipping ;) ].

These are just straight up gifts to the people who supported my blanks when I was doing this, back in the good old days lol

The Catch? You must have gotten a minimum of five blanks from me before. If you have done that then you qualify for the insanely cool NG JIM Blank ;)

I don't have a lot of them and to make it fair and let everyone get a chance to see it and reply I am going to open the thread for :takeit: at 6:30PM Server Time tomorrow - the 15th.

Just post which book you want and I will take care of the rest.

Journey Into Mystery 101

Journey Into Mystery 113

Journey Into Mystery 114

Journey Into Mystery 119 - 1st Warriors 3!

Journey Into Mystery 120

Journey Into Mystery 121

Unknown Journey Into Mystery #? - Cover removed - May be pre-Thor JIM or the run from the 70's?

And that is it!

Got it all! Thanks to

Peter Palmer

Mayor006

Force Majeure

Joel Elad

freeform

Mangbus

Cascaders27

And everyone else for the support the last year. It was fun doing these for you guys ;)

PM's being sent now, thread can be considered closed. :)