• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Star Wars experts

87 posts in this topic

Defenders here.

Oh how many quarters it ate... :(

Now one thing i was great at was star wars pinball by data east.

Used to post top scores on that game over at bowcraft playland in NJ back in 93!

sw20003_zps03f50073.jpg

I think the only pinball machine I ever loved more was twilight zone pinball :cloud9:

Defenders here.

Used to post top scores on that game over at bowcraft playland in NJ back in 93!

sw20003_zps03f50073.jpg

I think the only pinball machine I ever loved more was twilight zone pinball :cloud9:

WOW! I would have probably gone through the first quarter just staring at the board than thinking to use the flippers to keep the play alive. What a great looking pinball game.

Defenders here.

sw20003_zps03f50073.jpg

WOW! I would have probably gone through the first quarter just staring at the board than thinking to use the flippers to keep the play alive. What a great looking pinball game.

played just as nice as it looked - very addicting

Defenders here.

sw20003_zps03f50073.jpg

played just as nice as it looked - very addicting

I think it was also one of the earliest pinball machines to incorporate a small video screen that announced multiballs,extra balls, and other mode activations. neeto+!

starwars2_zpse1e12764.jpg

The obligatory Jar Jar Binks jokes having already been made, I will simply sit back and enjoy some...

:popcorn:

Well they are 'obligatory' for good reason. That character and that movie were intellectually offensive

Oh, granted. I wasn't defending the character in any way, nor was I being sarcastic. It's just that they had already been made, so any addition, barring hilarity, would be redundant.

And I'm always barring hilarity.

But thanks for the benefit of the doubt, dinglehopper.

:whee:

Take it easy, bananapants :ohnoez:

I wasn't attacking any perceived stance of yours. Just taking advantage of an opportunity to bash on the biggest waste of 2 hrs I can recall ! Redundant or not! :insane: