• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign for iOS - Anyone Playing?

134 posts in this topic

Thnx, I killed Galactus twice, don't really understand how an alliance event works, hope that contributes. I think I am fair bit lower level than the rest of the team, so he is pretty easy to put down

Edited by CBT

I got bunt on the game. I will pick it up one day again I'm sure, but if you want to drop me for someone that's active .. I understand.

Good luck to all.

You are still in there. I dropped two other people that were approaching the 1 year inactivity mark. One was 10 months and the other 9.

Thnx, I killed Galactus twice, don't really understand how an alliance event works, hope that contributes. I think I am fair bit lower level than the rest of the team, so he is pretty easy to put down

He should be the same level for all of us. He's definitely easier than last time. I only got wiped out once so far.

ok, I use punisher and iron fist in my main group, so it's an auto-kill once he is to 30% life (punisher, and lol at putting Galactus down with a pistol), and iron fist's continuous damage helps to get there as quickly as possible.

He did finally kill me once (now i understand that its just an auto-kill that he reaches, as opposed to by damage), when the starting board was completely scrambled with no good combos through out the match.

Edited by CBT

Don't know about the rest of you but the whole champions thing has brought this game back to interest for me.

Definitely. Makes all those useless covers I was getting worth it. Best new feature since they added the deadpool daily. Now, if they would only up the ISO they give out. hm

They're getting rid of the option to use hero points to buy covers for characters, so if any of you guys whale your toons, better do it quick. The new system will use CP.

I'm addicted especially with all my new found time on my hands.

ID - Buzzetta

Alliance - "CGC Boardies" if you are looking for one (I set up an alliance today.)

Think Candy Crush but with skill building and more of a reliance on skill than luck.

As far as story mode it associates itself with the Dark Reign storyline.

I have five open slots if anyone is interested.