• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign for iOS - Anyone Playing?

134 posts in this topic

I play this game too much.

It's fun

The last alliance I was in, 1/2 the guys didn't hardly play. At least with you I can yell ...

lol

Approved...

:whee:

Thanks (thumbs u

you better get us some rewards :baiting:

I wonder if I can share covers with any of you. I already Maxed out the Gold color cover Hulk, Black Panther, Patch Wolverine, Steve Rogers and a couple of others yet I still receive one of their covers every now and then. It would be nice to send that to one of you rather than cash it in for 500 of the purple stuff, which I can earn at any point.

I was going to join but Marvel would not let me as my username was offensive!!!

"trapezetony"

So offensive that I can use it on the CGC chat boards, and many other internet accounts... But NOT with marvel.

I know the reason why, as it popped up on my screen.

But, does anyone care to guess? :frustrated:

Edited by Trapezetony

I was going to join but Marvel would not let me as my username was offensive!!!

"trapezetony"

So offensive that I can use it on the CGC chat boards, and many other internet accounts... But NOT with marvel.

I know the reason why, as it popped up on my screen.

But, does anyone care to guess? :frustrated:

Rape??

I wish I had a maxed out panther. He's a great fighter.

Get to playing hector and get off the boards :baiting:

:roflmao:

:gossip: this round is difficult.

Get The Hood leveled up. With his constant stealing of AP he can speed up the time to you getting attacks while slowing down the opponent. My favorite character. :cloud9:

I wish I had a maxed out panther. He's a great fighter.

Get to playing hector and get off the boards :baiting:

:roflmao:

:gossip: this round is difficult.

Get The Hood leveled up. With his constant stealing of AP he can speed up the time to you getting attacks while slowing down the opponent. My favorite character. :cloud9:

Wolverine as Patch is my ace in the deck. I still like him better than the X-Force version. I have Patch at Level 166 4 Yellow, 4 Red and 5 Green .

Black Panther and Captain America - Steve Rogers version are also, what I consider one of the most powerful in the game.

I want to see how much of the purple stuff I can generate in a week, so right now I am up to 27,141 and am leaning on leveling up either X-Force Wolverine or the three star Magneto.

Patience, grasshopper. Do the story until you have enough power to do the versus. Then it's versus all the way. But getting the hero points is definitely hard. I'm about a million away from maxing the characters I have covers for now. Oh, but do enter each versus and story at least once so you get alliance rewards.