• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign for iOS - Anyone Playing?

134 posts in this topic

That's rad.

Of course x2 mystique. :sorry:

But that's a fun idea. Maybe I'll do 25

You get credit for the idea.

Honesly. If they have the daily Deadpool I might have dropped this game. I was getting burned out.

DD has giving me something to do daily with a high reward.

I wanna join the alliance, is this still going?

I play plenty, and have maxed just about all the 3star people.

just 'joined' - TC80

for those of you who are waiting for more galactus for 7hrs - GO PLAY THE ANNIVERSARY thingy, after you beat it, they will let you face galactus AGAIN. You can keep doing this over and over.

Holy guacamole, it works! Now I can get my kicked more frequently lol

Storm, hood, 2-star Black widow seem to work ok.

mystique, iron fist, human torch are not awful

It seems like beating him is depends on the board. Sometimes I annihilate him, other times he puts the boots to me, regardless of my team.

It looks like once you get all the prizes for the anniversary thingy, Galactus stops unlocking.

It seems like beating him is depends on the board. Sometimes I annihilate him, other times he puts the boots to me, regardless of my team.

It looks like once you get all the prizes for the anniversary thingy, Galactus stops unlocking.

whoops, same here. lame

Edited by Revat

Round 2 against Galactus, and it looks like they made it easier. Longer countdown tiles, less AP per cosmic tile he inhales. Hopefully, it's not 2 turns then fiery death from above anymore.

I want some Rulk moves :sumo:

It should be.

Official notice though:

We have a few alliance members that have not played in more than six months. I currently have only one spot available. I will be dropping two alliance members that have not played in the past nine months or more to free up space for those that may be interested in joining.

If its open to all, I would be happy to join. I play deadpool every day at the minimum, and am mostly a PVE player. Hit Blue Silver Surfer on my first legendary pack and mangled myself a little bit (didnt realize until too late what leveling him does to your PVE nodes).

Am currently transitioning into 3 stars. close to getting a solid 166 team rolling

Edited by CBT