• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman 122 - Sold!

8 posts in this topic

Just one loan sweet Bronze-Age mega mega key book today. Although not as hot as ASM 121 its definitely an in-demand book right now with the new movie generating a lot of heat. It can be yours for $600 shipped to your door. No sales tax - no weird E-Bay sellers. The slab is in near perfect shape without any sizable scratches and no cracks. I will ship the book international but it will have to be via Priority mail which will not be cheap. PM me for info.

Standard sales thread rules apply - Paypal preferred but checks and MO accepted - no HOS members - first I'll take it either via PM or on the thread win the book.

Amazing Spiderman 122 - CGC 9.4 White Pages - Death of Green Goblin

P3260449_zps10f7bc13.jpg

P3260448_zpsddcfd58e.jpg

P3260450_zpsae7c4b25.jpg

Sweet book!

Thanks. I know its at the higher end of GPA but with white pages and white spine it may be a prime copy for a squish and resub. The price does include very secure shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation which is not cheap - all included in the price for the book.

Sweet book!

Thanks. I know its at the higher end of GPA but with white pages and white spine it may be a prime copy for a squish and resub. The price does include very secure shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation which is not cheap - all included in the price for the book.

Are you kidding. It's a Solid price for the book. If it was another time, I'd love to take it. This will sell by today! GLWTS bro.

Sweet book!

Are you kidding. It's a Solid price for the book. If it was another time, I'd love to take it. This will sell by today! GLWTS bro.

Thanks man. Not in a huge hurry to sell it so its all good.