• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agent Carter spin-off

28 posts in this topic

Agent Carter to possibly get her own show?

Not sure about this one. Agents of Shield hasn't exactly been a big hit.

(shrug)

Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter (2013)

It should've been the tv show they developed, instead of Shield.

Alias + Nikita + Indiana Jones = ^^

I agree. That one shot was totally spectacular.

Agent Carter to possibly get her own show?

Not sure about this one. Agents of Shield hasn't exactly been a big hit.

(shrug)

Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter (2013)

It should've been the tv show they developed, instead of Shield.

Alias + Nikita + Indiana Jones = ^^

I agree. That one shot was totally spectacular.

+1

And I would watch that all day. Old stories of Agents of Shield with her and Howard Stark? Done...set the DVR cause i'm there.

:bump::news:

Dominic Cooper is officially joining ABC's midseason drama Agent Carter as Howard Stark

agents_of_shield_dominic_cooper_a_l.jpg

I didn't even know Agent Carter was officially a series. And Cooper reprising his Captain America roll makes it all the more 'must see'.

Wonder why the show isn't generating more buzz?

o9jez8yrpqbndzzas5ep.jpg

What is Howard Starks' first appearance? I need to list it on Ebay and flip it before it cools off. TV SHOW!

I dont know, I have been trying to talk about it all over the place and people dont care. Once it actually hits the air I am sure everyone will be rushing to play catch up. This is going to be just awesome, and it's good Howard Stark is confirmed, it never really seemed in doubt to me, but great to have final validation.

Has it ever been clarified exactly what book is the first full appearance of Peggy Carter?

I have been poking at it for a while, there have been a couple threads. I havent stated my opinion because I dont want to start an argument or bias the debate.

Listed on multiple sites I have seen:

Captain America Comics #1

Tales of Suspense #75

Tales of Suspense #77

Captain America #161

Captain America #162

and a few other even more ridiculous things.

Tales of Suspense #77 is the one that almost everyone has come to agree on, though it is a flashback story, it is clearly the first full appearance of the character.

Captain America #161 and #162 are the partial and full appearance of her (and identification) not in flashback.

(I have read the books myself to verify this stuff also)

Has it ever been clarified exactly what book is the first full appearance of Peggy Carter?

Cap #1, but she was only referred to as "Agent 13".

It was a retcon that is contested still I believe.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=16&Number=7884946&Searchpage=1&Main=348679&Words=%26quot%3Bpeggy+carter%26quot%3B&topic=0&Search=true#Post7884946

"Following the empowering of Captain America, Betsy Ross supposedly investigated fortune tellers Sando and Omar and exposed them as spies with the aid of Captain America and Bucky[2]. However, another account states that this case was cracked by Peggy Carter[3]. Which account is true is unspecified. " source - http://marvel.wikia.com/Elizabeth_%22Betsy%22_Ross_%28Earth-616%29

I dont know, I have been trying to talk about it all over the place and people dont care. Once it actually hits the air I am sure everyone will be rushing to play catch up. This is going to be just awesome, and it's good Howard Stark is confirmed, it never really seemed in doubt to me, but great to have final validation.

This is the one show I am really excited about.

I like shows that take place in specific time eras. Most shows that take place in modern USA big cities don`t excite me.

yah, i love period pieces, it's going to be great and having strong actors always makes such a difference. I love Agents of Shield, but its action/fashion/cool put as priority, story and acting will be the forefront of Peggy and its going to be awesome.