• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

Have to admit, the Flames destroyed the Canucks even though the Canucks initially led 3 to nil. wtf Sedins, Miller? :slapfight:

Like me..they are over the hill. Vancouver needs lots of new blood.

Got to agree with you saying that... I'm bummed that Canucks lose out again. :P

Have to admit, the Flames destroyed the Canucks even though the Canucks initially led 3 to nil. wtf Sedins, Miller? :slapfight:

It's so wonderful being a Edmonton Oilers fan. We never get our hopes up and our heart broken....

It's so wonderful being a Edmonton Oilers fan. We never get our hopes up and our heart broken....

Easy for you to say that. my friend! :taptaptap: Your team had already won the cup .. what, 6 times in the past? Canucks never win once... well, technically the Millionaires did once. Oh, you had the Great One in there before ... (tsk)lol

What were you Albertans thinking when you were voting? :facepalm:

That is is time for a change. Cya corrupt PC's.

Ask Ontario about Bob Rae and talk to me in a few years. :whee: