• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man Volume 3

34 posts in this topic

1345692_ful.jpg

Issue 3 and they're going to that JSC well already I see.

As a huge Black Cat fan, I like it. Not everything has to be fancy.

1345692_ful.jpg

Issue 3 and they're going to that JSC well already I see.

As a huge Black Cat fan, I like it. Not everything has to be fancy.

I dunno, she doesn't seem a little.....stick figure-ish to you?

She looks super anorexic to me, the face is all sucked in and a weird almond shaped.

To each his own, but his other Black Cats look MUCH more realistic to me.. especially the 2 classics from ASM 606 and 607.

Spidey is my all time favorite comic hero, but I stopped ready after 400 and started again with 700/SS 1 and have been hooked ever since. Ramos' art is hit or miss, but has gotten better. Still not my favorite Marvel comic or my favorite Spidey comic, I currently like the Ultimate run and Miles Morales over the main Marvel Universe.

I like the cover too. That color may prove hard to find in a high grade. My all time fav JSC black cat cover is asm 607, followed by the superior Spider-Man 20 variant. Hotness

What does the color have to do with the grade? (shrug)

I like the cover too. That color may prove hard to find in a high grade. My all time fav JSC black cat cover is asm 607, followed by the superior Spider-Man 20 variant. Hotness

What does the color have to do with the grade? (shrug)

maybe a veiled jab at midtown shipping ?

I picked up issue 10 the other day. When I opened it I found it had the cover and 1st 3 wraps doubled. As i was reading it, I didn't even notice the inner cover, so, when i turned the page the feeling of deja vu hit. Then I realized I just read that page and flipped back and saw the extra wraps and cover.

i was an amazing spidey reader since the first volume. i gotta say coming back into the comic scene, i really like it. however the artwork did get take some getting used to compared to Mcfarlane's spidey.

overall its defintely keeping my attention and im going to continue reading. especially with the whole Spider verse. while some people might think its too much or cluttered story line. i love it !!! so many spideys.

I read ASM 1.1 today. I have to say I really enjoyed it.

This mini was a very cool story. Likely was very overlooked my most Spidey fans. The Ross covers were very cool too, although the Aunt May close up was a bit too detailed for me.