• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SON OF ONE MORE PRICE REDUCTION! 20th Anniversary trip to Hawaii sale!

9 posts in this topic

My wife & I went to Indiana 3 days after we married, foregoing a proper Homeymoon (instead we saw The Mask near a B&B on the Jersey shore) so I could pursue my Ph.D. Now it is time for the trip we gave up back then.

PM is fine for offers and discussion but :takeit: trumps all. No HOSers or Probies. You pay shipping I pay insurance. Checks and money orders preferred or you pay paypal fees. Time payment plans available, clear and fair terms for us both.

JHW3 / Mick Gray Promethea 25 double page spread ON HOLD

Kevin Nowlan (off Carl Potts layouts) $2000

strangetales11CVR_zpsc5b1e78d.jpg

Chris Stevens EBAY

Dr%20Strange%20vs%20the%20mindless%20ones%20final%20small.jpg

Alan Davis $650

alandavisdrstrangepinup.jpg

Jae Lee $900 doctorstrange.jpg

Okay, getting in the spirit of this. Here are some cheaper items.

Ben Caldwell Wednesday Comics issue 5 Wonder Woman art $100 8.5x11

caldwellWW5.jpg

Kyle Baker The Shadow 8.5x11 $75 $60

bakershadow.jpg

John Beatty 11x17 $100 $70

beattysurfermephisto.jpg

Dustin Weaver 9x12 $350 $275

weaverasgardianstorm.jpg

Jospeh Michael Linsner 11x14 $325 $250 (it will kill me to see this and the Weaver go but she is worth it!)

linsnerasgardian%20storm.jpg

Koi Turnbull 11x17 $45

turnbullasgardianstorm.jpg

John Beatty 11x17 $17 $12.50

asgardian-thor-sw-01.jpg

Dan Mounts colorist over Tony Harris

SOLD

Please see first post for terms. Thanks for looking!

Incredible stuff!

You don't happen to have that "infinity loop" Promethea DPS do you?

Terry

Hey Terry,

I used to have that, and the complete art from issue 15, but traded it with Glen at Black Line Fever about 8 years+ back. He's since broken up the issue (some pages on his site for sale, one I even bought back), but the cover and that DPS were keepers I believe.

Best

Simon

Went to Hawaii for our 20th a couple of years ago and all I can say is...wow. Well worth it. Such a wonderful place. Happy anniversary and hope you have an amazing trip!

Thanks fmaz! I have a few K extra now thanks to the fine folks here and on ebay so it will be a swell trip.

Kind of in the selling mode now as well, so it looks like sweet dinners and maybe a private charter instead of a mass scuba boat!

Thanks again for the kind words and thank you to the lookers and especially the buyers!

I sold one thing not in the threads or on ebay but due to an inquiry, so you never know what you can get if you make me an offer!