• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nailbiter from Image

246 posts in this topic

Been slacking on my reading pile and finally getting caught up, but Nailbiter is still one of the few books I have to read the day it comes out. There's only been one disappointing issue in the entire run.

A Netflix series would be amazing

I've stopped reading and I'm going to wait for the next HC to continue, but here are the two sketches I was able to get in my Volume 1 HC.

Mike Rooth and Mike Henderson - Comic Book store and Motor City.

Chip is next!

Screen%20shot%202016-05-16%20at%2012.48.26%20AM_zps2upl83ni.png

Read the newest issue and again it was awesome! I love this book. Extremely surprised how quiet people are. I don't ever hear or read much about it, but it's one of the best reads on the shelves, still...

Agreed. I thought it was optioned but I can't find anything now. This would be a great TV series or movie.

Read the newest issue and again it was awesome! I love this book. Extremely surprised how quiet people are. I don't ever hear or read much about it, but it's one of the best reads on the shelves, still...

Agreed. I thought it was optioned but I can't find anything now. This would be a great TV series or movie.

Out of all the Image spec titles that came out in the last 4 years, Nailbiter is the only one that I'm still reading

For some reason this one didn't do it for me. Read #1, and done. Maybe I need to give the 1st tpb a look, and see if the first arc is my cup of tea.

Maybe try the 1st 2 TPB's because it gets creepier in the 2nd arc. Granted it's a slow burn for a bit, but lately it's been an intense page turner, blowing through the book in 10 minutes wondering what's going to happen next.

With all of the garbage that gets picked up for TV shows or movies (TREES for crying out loud!), how is Nailbiter still not optioned? Serial killer stories never go out of style if you ask me