• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Last Issues Thread

121 posts in this topic

Forget about the endless #1 issues cluttering up everyone's collections. What about a look at some of the often unseen last issues of cancelled titles? Post pics of your last issues in this thread for all to enjoy! One-shots, limited series, mini-series etc need not apply.

Here's a pic of some Charlton last issues to start things off!

Scary Tales #46

scarytales46-fsm.jpg

Ghostly Tales #169

ghostlytales169-fsm.jpg

Ghostly Haunts #58

ghostlyhaunts58-fsm.jpg

Oh so many things going on with this cover. grin.gif

Get it now !!!

1st Miller art on Superman and Batman?

or even more rare -

1st Miller Overeaters Anonymous Invisible Girl

1st Miller Anorexic Hulk

1st Volstagg in drag as Thor

Seriously though...is there anybody that Terry Austin can't ink? The cover retains the flavor of Miller but adds a sweet Austin aftertaste. Sorry, it must be lunch time.

machineman19.jpg

Didn't the Order make it to 6? What a horrible attempt at a series that was.

Yes but because of the Double numbeering Order 1-6 can also be thought of as Defenders vol 2 13-18

There was a picture of Order #5 there though, which is why I made the comment. Not that that particular series deserves as many posts as I've just given it. 27_laughing.gif

Didn't the Order make it to 6? What a horrible attempt at a series that was.

Yes but because of the Double numbeering Order 1-6 can also be thought of as Defenders vol 2 13-18

There was a picture of Order #5 there though, which is why I made the comment. Not that that particular series deserves as many posts as I've just given it. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif Let me add another one: technically if they posted Order 6 that would have been a 2 series ender 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif