• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix area meet and greet / tradeoff

24 posts in this topic

Would like to setup a meet and greet with the valley of the sun locals ,so everyone can get to know each other. Let me know what everyone thinks. Lets start the process of when and where is best for those who wish to participate.

Thanks Lyle

Would like to setup a meet and greet with the valley of the sun locals ,so everyone can get to know each other. Let me know what everyone thinks. Lets start the process of when and where is best for those who wish to participate.

Thanks Lyle

I would be in but not until after Phoenix Con- way too much to do at this point.

Ed

We could meet at the storage unit, (just off 101 at 59th ave) Ed and I are in the same building, it's indoor with AC and tons of books. We've done something similar in the past. When were you guys thinking?

We could meet at the storage unit, (just off 101 at 59th ave) Ed and I are in the same building, it's indoor with AC and tons of books. We've done something similar in the past. When were you guys thinking?

Weekends work best for me, a "specific" time doesn't matter, but maybe early afternoon-ish?

My work schedule is crazy for the foreseeable future (i.e. 10 days on, 5 days off type of schedule), but weekends will probably be a better time for me than weekdays.

I have to throw it out there, Lux coffee is the greatest coffee I've ever had, really cool place to just sit and talk. With that said, if we are bringing our respective inventory, probably not the best if we have to bring in boxes, but it may be worth it. I think it's looking like the storage unit will work best. It's a little north or central phoenix.

I'm assuming when this happens, everyone brings what they're willing to swap/trade and see if deals can be made right? I mean the whole point is nothing super formal where bring me x for y but the fun is talking about the issues and trying to "talk someone into" the trade.

Remember, a successful negotiation is where both sides feel screwed.

Since we're so close to Phoenix comic-con, should we try to have a get together then?

I would be interested but can only do weekends and preferably central phoenix or east valley.

I'm in northwest Chandler, so hitting Mike & Ed's storage unit at 59th ave. & the 101 is a long haul for me. Where are you located; we could potentially car pool.

That'll work for me; I have errands to run downtown Phoenix next Saturday & can swing by. Can you PM the address?

Will anyone be interested in Original Art?

That'll work for me; I have errands to run downtown Phoenix next Saturday & can swing by. Can you PM the address?

Saturday is good for me as well, And yes, I am interested in OA as well as comics :)

PM me the address and time

Saturday is good for me as well, And yes, I am interested in OA as well as comics :)

PM me the address and time

Put me down for OA as well guys!!

So shall we do an inaugural meeting at the Phoenix Comicon? Put names to faces, etc?