• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

This thread is getting worse.

Getting? It is like most threads these days. They start of well but result in nothing but a lot of white noise.

I'm actually having doubts about my using GPA for buying now. How many other jerks are shilling books to raise GPA? People disgust me. Just disgust me.

GPA is a tool. A very useful tool, but it should not be used as your bible. It is one of several things you use to figure out what a slab is worth.

When ever I use it, I always look at the median, mean and trend in prices. All will tell you something, esp if something is getting shill purchased.

Interesting...., :think:

I've often wondered about Hawkman 4 and FF 45 this past year - who the hell cares about Zatanna and The Inhumans? :shrug:

Seriously?

I attributed it to speculators selling to speculators selling to speculators. Now you've got me thinking that market manipulators are stuck in that daisy chain somewhere - maybe more than once. :think:

Its collectors and dealers trying to get ahead of the curve.

There is a Justice League Dark movie in the works.

Hollywood will likely require an attractive female lead to play a substantial role.

Thus Zatanna.

Also the reasons mentioned by Point Five.

Getting? It is like most threads these days. They start of well but result in nothing but a lot of white noise.

I'm actually having doubts about my using GPA for buying now. How many other jerks are shilling books to raise GPA? People disgust me. Just disgust me.

I hear you but it's not GPA's fault. You saw from this thread that George of GPA fame immediately removed the bogus sales when seeing this thread.

The best thing we can do as a community is to alert George and the Boards when we see this happening. Kudos to the OP of this thread. Good job !

I hear you but it's not GPA's fault. You saw from this thread that George of GPA fame immediately removed the bogus sales when seeing this thread.

The best thing we can do as a community is to alert George and the Boards when we see this happening. Kudos to the OP of this thread. Good job !

+1

Definitely not the fault of the price guide when someone tries to manipulate it, and props to GPA for being on top of it once they have been notified.

Good lord that site is sad.

I registered and tried to tell them what I think of their den of thieves but apparently a moderator has to 'approve" all posts before it shows up. :eyeroll:

Screw the direct approach, infiltrate, befriend, and report!

Wow…this thread was a good read!

If they ever make a movie of this, Benedict Cumberbatch should play jaybuck and I think Harvey Keitel as BBT.

Kav can play Kav.

Quentin Tarantino to direct.

Wow…this thread was a good read!

If they ever make a movie of this, Benedict Cumberbatch should play jaybuck and I think Harvey Keitel as BBT.

Kav can play Kav.

Quentin Tarantino to direct.

I can act. I've done some Indy stuff.

Anddddddd right on cue, Harvey does Dawson. I mean that both figuratively and literally. Standby for eye roll. lol

+1

Definitely not the fault of the price guide when someone tries to manipulate it, and props to GPA for being on top of it once they have been notified.

Not saying it is his fault, but I am having doubts of the data.

All data has it's manipulation.

People have talked about the OSPG being manipulated as well.

There's a lot of actual sales being captured out there by GPA. I'd say it's a relatively small number of them being fakes.

There's a lot of actual sales being captured out there by GPA. I'd say it's a relatively small number of them being fakes.

lol Saying the OPG is manipulated implies that it is actually based on hard data.

Any reason why this shouldn't go straight to HoS?

I know some are quick to put people in the HoS when the situation really was not that harsh but this is all kinds of effed up. Trying to manipulate numbers that could have cost someone thousands. I feel that's worthy of the HoS.

lol Saying the OPG is manipulated implies that it is actually based on hard data.

It's a collection of opinions.