• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

Just caught up on this. :o What a lying P.O.S.

Has BigBoyBull sheeters Inc responded yet, or could he be scripting a new 100 page Giant documentary?

He has not replied since his dissertation on why he is innocent, Jaybuck is making up stuff and he sleeps well at night. That was right before the evidence was posted.

lol

What would his reply be anyway. I'm a lying P.O.S. and got caught.

Gee fella's, how about a second chance? sad-smiley-047.gif

It seemed to work for symbiotic, multiples times, with support from other members. lol

He's a giant Asian guy.....living in Canada.....that collects comics.....and takes sweet naps in public places.

He's the only person I know that can sleep standing up,...........like a tree owl.

does eBay do anything to the users paypal account when this happens?

Ebay has soft hands with people who spend and make them money

Yep, the best we can do is to stop each individual fraudulent listing. Once in a while eBay sees enough to close a member's account(ID), but they often get back on with a new ID.

If you think it's ao easy to get back on ebay you should read some of the forums devoted to that. It's a nightmare.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/

This is a typical post:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/73347-mc999-after-45-min-changed-ip-address-new-bank-acct-family-info-etc.html

I did some googling on Bogboys toys and on this forum it says his status is Banned

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/607103-import-charges-ebay.html

he is discussing MP 15 here

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/search.php?searchid=15604755

I shouldn't be surprised that there's a web forum, instruction guide, and what appeared to be software dedicated to getting banned eBayers back to ripping people off, but I am.

Snap judgement against every single member of that website, and the moderators in particular. I wish the guy selling the eBay Stealth would rip them all off just to serve up some quick karma.

I shouldn't be surprised that there's a web forum, instruction guide, and what appeared to be software dedicated to getting banned eBayers back to ripping people off, but I am.

Snap judgement against every single member of that website, and the moderators in particular. I wish the guy selling the eBay Stealth would rip them all off just to serve up some quick karma.

Don't fret I spent some time reading that forum and even with that book and all their tricks they keep getting caught and kicked off ebay and paypal. One dude had used 3 family and 2 friend's accounts in desperation and got all of them banned for life. Nice.

does eBay do anything to the users paypal account when this happens?

Ebay has soft hands with people who spend and make them money

Yep, the best we can do is to stop each individual fraudulent listing. Once in a while eBay sees enough to close a member's account(ID), but they often get back on with a new ID.

If you think it's ao easy to get back on ebay you should read some of the forums devoted to that. It's a nightmare.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/

This is a typical post:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/73347-mc999-after-45-min-changed-ip-address-new-bank-acct-family-info-etc.html

Good lord that site is sad.

It's like the island of misfit toys....the ones who claim success later post how they were discovered and kicked off again! And they see themselves as victims when they are kicked off for really good reasons. They want ebay to be the way they want it, not a fair marketplace...

Old 05-04-2014, 10:13 PM

Threadstarter

Activity: 6%

Longevity: 0%

Default Re: Help!!!

No, I never had any trouble for items that I was selling. Fortunately, I think selling baby and children clothing is as low risk as you can get. And so many people sell it. I got suspended for shill bidding. Is this something that they will ever "un-suspend" you for?

Old 05-06-2014, 01:29 AM

Activity: 69%

Longevity: 3%

Default Re: Help!!!

Extremely doubtful..if I had to say one way or another...I'd say that account is toast.

Does anyone know why bigboytoys hasn't posted for the last couple of days?

I hope nothing's wrong.

lol

Since everyone seems to miss him and he's MIA (hope he's ok), I made a quick "best of BBT" from this thread:

But since once again I had to deal with a NPB for my book, I decided to take it here to the boards and didn't relist it on ebay. I've been having easier transactions and dealings here because this is a No BS crew and I like that with my transactions.

Due to this I had to do some research for I strongly feel obligated standing up for myself here.

Now, going back to the topic full circle. Hector told me that chapao12 had a MP 15 listing which is weird because he is the one who Hit my BIN for the book I am selling and is a NPB.

I don't know if maybe he is the one setting up price values so that he can go ahead and resell his book if he indeed has a copy himself. (I will be on the lookout on my end for any cgc 9.8 that appears from now on and check if he will relist it once again or something.)

This is one of the things I love in this boards though that everybody is vigilant and are always there to criticize and verify things.

I respect all opinions that will be made on this thread but I know that my conscience is clear and that I had nothing to do with whatever was accused of me.

Ok I finally got home from work. Right now things are getting out of hand and I feel the need to speak up again because this time my words are being played and taken out of context.

So at the end of the day, I am still able to sleep at night because I know for a fact that anything accused of me (be it misleading statements, straight out lies, and circumstantial "evidences") is not true and that I am not guilty. I will roll with the punches but I will just keep saying that I am not guilty of what I am accused of.

Since everyone seems to miss him and he's MIA (hope he's ok), I made a quick "best of BBT" from this thread:

So at the end of the day, I am still able to sleep at night because I know for a fact that anything accused of me (be it misleading statements, straight out lies, and circumstantial "evidences") is not true and that I am not guilty. I will roll with the punches but I will just keep saying that I am not guilty of what I am accused of.

One of my favorites: "At the end of the day, I am still able to sleep at night."

It makes a lot of sense, because night usually is at the end of the day!

I told my cat that I won't be feeding him until I get my apology... He doesn't seem happy about the wait...

5310881438_d04293ee32_b.jpg

Looks like he's smiling :D

He is smiling because of the evil plots he is hatching against his owner!