• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

I hope this does not hurt boardies overall view of Canadian boardies as buyers and sellers :foryou: , but yeah, this sucks.

What is so headshaking to me, is...Is all of this work to lie and cheat worth a few extra bucks? How many hours go into creating shills and fake listings and wildly_fanciful_statement and then, when caught, how many hours go into walls of text :eek:

To me, it just does NOT seem worth it, the stress, your reputation, just...Sad.

On the positive, this just highlights the number of GOOD people and the wealth of information here on the boards so a big :acclaim: to the detectives who figured this guy out.

There is no price on your reputation,it should never be for sale.

Even for tree fiddy? :acclaim:

Not even Fo fiddy. :cool:

I hope this does not hurt boardies overall view of Canadian boardies as buyers and sellers :foryou: , but yeah, this sucks.

What is so headshaking to me, is...Is all of this work to lie and cheat worth a few extra bucks? How many hours go into creating shills and fake listings and wildly_fanciful_statement and then, when caught, how many hours go into walls of text :eek:

To me, it just does NOT seem worth it, the stress, your reputation, just...Sad.

On the positive, this just highlights the number of GOOD people and the wealth of information here on the boards so a big :acclaim: to the detectives who figured this guy out.

There is no price on your reputation,it should never be for sale.

Even for tree fiddy? :acclaim:

:takeit:

Epic.

This is one of those threads that need to be stickied,Mr. Harveyswick/Justin time to put this in the noobs guide for future reference. :applause:

Agreed. And whoever came up with the original 'wall of text' response to being caught in a massive scam should collect royalties 'cause it's used ALL the time. Although I've never once seen it work, so maybe just a participation trophy. "I know, I'll cover up my lies and douchebaggeriness with line upon line of carefully-worded subterfuge to an audience of comic nerds, half of whom are lawyers who sniff lies out for a living." Geniuses one and all.

I will say they really liven this place up, though. So there is that.

And kept re pasting it when questioned with simple yes or no questions

There should be a pinned post: Attention scammers and liars. This board is full of lawyers, cops, and people with a lot of time on their hands. If you think it's easy pickins you will be sorely disappointed.

There should be a pinned post: Attention scammers and liars. This board is full of lawyers, cops, and people with a lot of time on their hands. If you think it's easy pickins you will be sorely disappointed.
:roflmao: If anything you always make me laugh,to hell with the haters.

:roflmao: If anything you always make me laugh,to hell with the haters.

Yup

People that take themselves seriously don't like Kav. You know-BORING people.....

This is why it's so hard for me to spend large amounts of money online, or on comics in general. It really pays to do your research, and thanks guys for doing it.

Also I really dislike the practice of listing books for double GPA. What's the deal with that? It's likened to the overpriced Ebay listings which are just fishing for one uninformed buyer. Sickens me. The ways people try to squeeze a few extra bucks out of people...

Wow, and I thought creating a shill account and fake auctions was too much work for funnybook profits. In six posts this guy laid down more text than three James Patterson novels.

"Still a better love story that Twilight."

-slym

This is why it's so hard for me to spend large amounts of money online, or on comics in general. It really pays to do your research, and thanks guys for doing it.

Also I really dislike the practice of listing books for double GPA. What's the deal with that? It's likened to the overpriced Ebay listings which are just fishing for one uninformed buyer. Sickens me. The ways people try to squeeze a few extra bucks out of people...

well the banks and credit card companies, the gas companies, the electric company, the guvment, the insurance company, the mechanic, the plumber...they're all trying to squeeze a few extra bucks out of us, is there any surprise that someone tries to get back those bucks elsewhere?

Wow, and I thought creating a shill account and fake auctions was too much work for funnybook profits. In six posts this guy laid down more text than three James Patterson novels.

"Still a better love story that Twilight."

-slym

maybe i'm a girly man, but i kind of like the Twilight movies to the extent that the werewolves can team up and tear a vampire to shreds. that's one thing that i really don't like about True Blood -- how useless the werewolves are.

:news: frankat18 & chapao12 reported to eBay :news:

Ebay confirmed that there is additional evidence that they can see on their end that it is the same individual and they will take further action against both accounts. Just wanted to relay the info. (thumbs u

Ebay confirmed that there is additional evidence that they can see on their end that it is the same individual and they will take further action against both accounts. Just wanted to relay the info. (thumbs u

chapao12 is on my blocked bidder list due to non-payment for an item. Just an FYI

Sounds like an honest mistake then.