• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affleck as Batman PHOTO

183 posts in this topic

Oh sure.... Now you people like it, you guys are the same guys that were bashing Affleck as soon as he was cast as Batman, now you see a pic of him in the suit and now you're all "oh Wow!" People said the same about Keaton and Heath Ledger....Life is too short to be so negative!

Oh sure.... Now you people like it, you guys are the same guys that were bashing Affleck as soon as he was cast as Batman, now you see a pic of him in the suit and now you're all "oh Wow!" People said the same about Keaton and Heath Ledger....Life is too short to be so negative!

To be fair - liking the suit doesn't have a lot to do with Affleck. Seeing his chin there doesn't reveal much about whether he can pull off Batman regardless of whether his suit rocks or is terrible.

I like the suit, not the actor in it.

to be fair, i had zero complaints about Affleck, i defended him all the way

Zero? Have you seen Daredevil?

Marvel drek though

Marvel drek though

Damn, I see how it is :cry:

Marvel drek though

Damn, I see how it is :cry:

i hear the Daredevil directors cut was good though

Ive heard that as well. I dont think watching an extended version of that movie would change my mind though. With Affleck I just see Affleck I dont see the character

Now if Affleck was directing that might be a different story

Well I'm not asking for Tec 31 ears lol but the ones in the pic more like catwoman's ears that batman lol. Though it could be the angle (camera is elevated, head is tilted down)

I see more of Jim Lee's Batman than Frank Miller's.

I don't see any FM at all.

Hi-res

3hRU6px.jpg

Next time, please wrap a pic that large in spoiler tags?

:wishluck::):foryou:

-slym

I agree. And no autoplay either. ;)

I am getting the vibe the Batman outfit is more in line with Jim Lee's Hush rendition of the character than Frank Miller's DK.

Well I'm not asking for Tec 31 ears lol but the ones in the pic more like catwoman's ears that batman lol. Though it could be the angle (camera is elevated, head is tilted down)

There's tons of FM in there.

And it looks absolutely killer. KILLER.

Now I hope they can build a story to match that pic.

There's tons of FM in there.

And it looks absolutely killer. KILLER.

Now I hope they can build a story to match that pic.

I am sure there is, but when I first saw the picture Jim Lee's artwork popped into my head real quick, especially with the short ears. I think is a mix of both.

Watchman and MOS was awesome movies, so I already assume this movie will be better than the Avengers.

Ive heard that as well. I dont think watching an extended version of that movie would change my mind though. With Affleck I just see Affleck I dont see the character

The Drector's Cut is worth it if you can track down the DVD or Blu-Ray for a decent price (which isn't really that expensive anyway).

Elektra, on the other hand, focused so much on the young girl and not enough on the main character. Though that beginning scene where she takes out DeMarco was really good. It had the beginning of a good movie that got off track.

The Drector's Cut is worth it if you can track down the DVD or Blu-Ray for a decent price (which isn't really that expensive anyway).

Elektra, on the other hand, focused so much on the young girl and not enough on the main character. Though that beginning scene where she takes out DeMarco was really good. It had the beginning of a good movie that got off track.

I know most don't agree with I thought Ben was a good DD.

Now Jennifer Garner and Colin Farrell those were the ones that killed that IMO otherwise good movie.

logo? ears? both Miller

cape/cowl attachment looks it too