• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affleck as Batman PHOTO

183 posts in this topic

I actually prefer the shorter ears. Miller and Lee went with this and it worked out great. I don't mind longer ears as long as they can explain it. In the Nolan movies, it was more practical for the ears to be longer because the comm antenna was built into it.

Well I'm not asking for Tec 31 ears lol but the ones in the pic more like catwoman's ears that batman lol. Though it could be the angle (camera is elevated, head is tilted down)

I see more of Jim Lee's Batman than Frank Miller's.

I don't see any FM at all.

logo? ears? both Miller

I am sure that is what they went for, but for me I saw this first.

Batman608_2.jpg

I am sure there is, but when I first saw the picture Jim Lee's artwork popped into my head real quick, especially with the short ears. I think is a mix of both.

Age has a lot to do with perception.

Even if it does have FM all over it, I think the look is appealing enough that people under 40 will like the look, though.

And that big, honkin' Batmobile has exaggerated, 80's FM all over it too.

I'm a fan of Affleck and I think he can do a good job. Hope he does.

Oh sure.... Now you people like it, you guys are the same guys that were bashing Affleck as soon as he was cast as Batman, now you see a pic of him in the suit and now you're all "oh Wow!" People said the same about Keaton and Heath Ledger....Life is too short to be so negative!

to be fair, i had zero complaints about Affleck, i defended him all the way

Zero? Have you seen Daredevil?

Marvel drek though

Damn, I see how it is :cry:

i hear the Daredevil directors cut was good though

I heard that too so I bought and watched it. It was just a longer version of the same awful film.

Question: why does the Batmobile have to be this gigantic two-lane monstrosity? I mean, the last time I checked Gotham doesn't play host to mud bogs or hill climbs. One bad pothole is going to damage the carbon fiber body that resides 2" off the ground.

I'm the first guy to justify suspension of belief, but man - what is it with this franchise and GIGANTIC cars? Can't Batman just roll up in a satin black Maserati?

bat.png

Question: why does the Batmobile have to be this gigantic two-lane monstrosity? I mean, the last time I checked Gotham doesn't play host to mud bogs or hill climbs. One bad pothole is going to damage the carbon fiber body that resides 2" off the ground.

I'm the first guy to justify suspension of belief, but man - what is it with this franchise and GIGANTIC cars? Can't Batman just roll up in a satin black Maserati?

bat.png

Agreed! They should have left the Tumbler concept in the previous trilogy and brought back the badass, lady killer Batmobile.

:grin: