• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Constantine TV Trailer

574 posts in this topic

My brother was working on filming this, but then he got pulled from that to do another episode of the Walking Dead. Unfortunately he can't tell me a thing about it because of his non disclosure contracts. :(

My brother was working on filming this, but then he got pulled from that to do another episode of the Walking Dead. Unfortunately he can't tell me a thing about it because of his non disclosure contracts. :(

:gossip: Blood is thicker than water

So Constantine is Welsh now?

Who knew... :facepalm:

Yes, it's an absolute outrage. What will they think of next - pick a Brit to play Superman???

Oh, wait :baiting:

But Ryan is playing it as Welsh, whereas Superman was never played as a Brit.

Constantine's upbringing is clear - and important - and he hailed from Liverpool, not Cardiff.

It would be like Batman being played as good ole boy, to put that difference into context.

Yes, it's an absolute outrage. What will they think of next - pick a Brit to play Superman???

Real life Kryptonians were a bit thin on the ground.

NBC Orders Three More Scripts For CONSTANTINE

--------------------

Constantine will premiere on NBC on October 24th, and in some encouraging news for the series, Deadline reports that the network has ordered three extra scripts for the DC Comics adaptation. This has become a common practice for new shows, and The Flash also received a similar order recently. As the site points out, "Picking up backup scripts has become a favorite tactic of the broadcast network as it is a relatively inexpensive way to buy a few extra weeks by keeping writers working on shows that executives feel have promise before the nets have to decide on a back episodic order."

--------------------

I am hoping that is a very good sign.

:wishluck:

But Ryan is playing it as Welsh, whereas Superman was never played as a Brit.

Constantine's upbringing is clear - and important - and he hailed from Liverpool, not Cardiff.

It would be like Batman being played as good ole boy, to put that difference into context.