• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Constantine TV Trailer

574 posts in this topic

'The Devil's Vinyl' was dark, exciting, and well worth watching. Papa Midnite is one bad dude!

I can see why they went with the 10 PM slot, as this has some really deep Satanic material that earlier in the night may lead to parents complaining about what their kids are watching. And the blood and gore were quite extensive throughout the show.

John revealing each of his spells leads to time off his life was interesting. But I wonder if it will lead new viewers to the character assuming this will have a limited show because at some point his tricks will run out.

That was pretty wild when John used the hand to raise his friend's soul back up, and all the bodies in the mortuary came to life. That definitely wouldn't have been good for an 8 PM show.

'The Devil's Vinyl' was dark, exciting, and well worth watching. Papa Midnite is one bad dude!

I can see why they went with the 10 PM slot, as this has some really deep Satanic material that earlier in the night may lead to parents complaining about what their kids are watching. And the blood and gore were quite extensive throughout the show.

John revealing each of his spells leads to time off his life was interesting. But I wonder if it will lead new viewers to the character assuming this will have a limited show because at some point his tricks will run out.

That was pretty wild when John used the hand to raise his friend's soul back up, and all the bodies in the mortuary came to life. That definitely wouldn't have been good for an 8 PM show.

I missed yesterday's episode, thanks for the briefing.

I am enjoying the show so far, I do worry that I currently don't feel it is must watch TV.

Last nite's episode teasing the first of the fallen.....

Anyone think we're going to see an appearance of the Vertigo incarnation of Lucifer?

Lucifer-Comic-Character.jpg

Well, since this news came out a few months back, there is that potential.

DC Comics And Fox Now Developing A Series Starring SANDMAN Character LUCIFER

C2hQIvI.jpg

Sounds like something out of the crazy "...Adele Blanc-Sec". hm

Can't wait to watch it.

Episode 3 was a little cheesy but fun. The second one was the best so far to me. But I do see this show starting to get a cult following.

Episode 3 was a little cheesy but fun. The second one was the best so far to me. But I do see this show starting to get a cult following.

I just hope they move it to a new time slot. Is there anything worse in primetime then a 10:pm Friday night slot?

btw this keeps getting better.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

CONSTANTINE: First look At 'Jim Corrigan/The Spectre' In Images From "Danse Vaudou"

--------------------

Next Friday's episode of NBC's take on Hellblazer sees the introduction of New Orleans cop Jim Corrigan, who DC fans will know eventually becomes the vengeance-seeking Spectre. He'll be played by Irish actor Emmett J. Scanlan.

--------------------

He also had a minor role in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' as the head riot guard.

corriganjpg-bc1758.jpg

nup1655402179jpg-89c081_800w.jpg

Synopsis For CONSTANTINE Season 1, Episode 6 "Rage Of Caliban" Revealed

-------------------

A MURDEROUS SPIRIT TAKES HOLD OF A YOUNG BOY —

When a young boy is taken over by a malevolent spirit, John (Matt Ryan) must put aside his misgivings over exorcising a child and convince the parents that their boy is not all that he seems.

Charles Halford and Harold Perrineau also star. Laura Regan, Max Charles and Niall Matter guest star.

-------------------

:whee:

CONSTANTINE Season 1, Episode 7 Synopsis Released; "Blessed Are The Damned"

-------------------

A SMALL TOWN PREACHER MYSTERIOUSLY GAINS THE ABILITY TO PERFORM MIRACLES – While in art class, Zed has a bizarre vision of snakes that lead her and John to a small town where a preacher has mysteriously gained the ability to heal his congregation. Harold Perrineau also stars. Christopher Johnson, David A. Gregory, Juliana Harkavy, Megan West and Patrick Carroll guest.

-------------------

And Zed.

AYFtWna.jpg

16354_stick_it_canada_270.jpg

Any show that includes dialogue such as the phrase "tripping balls" has my support and attention. :)

Last night's episode was a :thumbsup: IMHO.

lol

That was a really funny line.

And holy, was that an incredible episode. It showed how dark and twisted John's path is, and how he may even need to sacrifice close friends in order to defeat satanic forces.

Once again, it proves why having this is on at 10 PM, allowing for some amazing stories to be told.

:applause:

I'm really liking this series so far and what's funny is that it's proving something I've known since I was a kid. Marvel is great at superheroes, DC is fantastic with horror/mystery! (thumbs u

Finally getting to this show. Watched S01E01 last night, and just finished S01E02 now. Similar to how I feel about Gotham, I think i'll like this a bit more 5 or 6 episodes in once it hits it's stride.

I was worried about the main character from something someone said on the IFanboy podcast this week in that he seemed cheesy and the trenchcoat looked almost fake, but I think he's good for the role so far....