• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Constantine TV Trailer

574 posts in this topic

Constantine can't catch a break.

Constantine Actor Matt Ryan Thrown Out Of His Comic-Con Hotel For Smoking

---------------------------

Matt Ryan, the actor who will play the lead role in NBC's upcoming Constantine, says he was kicked out of his Comic-Con hotel for smoking.

Relayed via his Twitter feed, the actor notes the irony of being kicked out of a hotel for smoking when he was attending the convention because he's playing a noted chain smoker.

---------------------------

Geoff Johns Hints At Another DC Magician On CONSTANTINE

-----------------------------

Geoff Johns has taken to twitter to clue folks in on an easter egg hidden within an easter egg on NBC's Constantine.

Look closer we did and it appears that the artificat behind Doctor Fate's helmet is none other than the Ibistick, a magicial wand that belongs to Ibis the Invincible.

-----------------------------

CONSTANTINE Finds Its 'Papa Midnite' For Season One

---------------------

USA Today reveals that relative newcomer Michael James Shaw will join the cast of Constantine this year in the recurring role of Papa Midnite, the Voodoo King of New Orleans. They describe the character as, "a formidable magical adversary for demon hunter John Constantine," though in the comic books he actually leads a violent street gang and is considered the deadliest sorcerer in all of Manhattan.

---------------------

I have little faith in the networks.

+1

I'm sensing echos of the Dresden Files. (*shudder*). But I also did a lot of eyerolling at Arrow commercial trailers....and despite my expectation and putting off watching it, I actually liked season 1.

hm

-Terry

I'm liking how he has the look down. Now, if the acting is as good as the trailers have shown.

New Image Of Matt Ryan As CONSTANTINE

BvWkhJ_IAAAsMGF.jpg

:wishluck:

You didn't see the leaked pilot yet? I think he nailed it FWIW. The only thing not really depicted is Constantine's chain smoking...but it's inferred.

I'm liking how he has the look down. Now, if the acting is as good as the trailers have shown.

BvWkhJ_IAAAsMGF.jpg

You didn't see the leaked pilot yet? I think he nailed it FWIW. The only thing not really depicted is Constantine's chain smoking...but it's inferred.

Saw the leaked pilot and I really liked it. He came off a bit prickish but that's his character, and I thought his mannerisms were spot-on. I definitely think this series has potential to be a hit.

BvWkhJ_IAAAsMGF.jpg

Saw the leaked pilot and I really liked it. He came off a bit prickish but that's his character, and I thought his mannerisms were spot-on. I definitely think this series has potential to be a hit.

Yup. They got the character down quite well from the pages of the book. The flaws and the inner monologue fit quite nicely. The general feel doesn't have any complaints from me as a Hellblazer fan, perhaps just that it won't be set in the UK. It did suffer from some of the things first episodes usually all suffer from e.g. trying to cram in as much as possible into a short space of time to capture the audience or having one or two moments that were definitely more style over content (again to be attention grabbing even if they feel a little out of place). I won't elaborate because people will make up their own minds when they get a chance to see it. Will be watching this one.

Yup. They got the character down quite well from the pages of the book. The flaws and the inner monologue fit quite nicely. The general feel doesn't have any complaints from me as a Hellblazer fan, perhaps just that it won't be set in the UK. It did suffer from some of the things first episodes usually all suffer from e.g. trying to cram in as much as possible into a short space of time to capture the audience or having one or two moments that were definitely more style over content (again to be attention grabbing even if they feel a little out of place). I won't elaborate because people will make up their own minds when they get a chance to see it. Will be watching this one.

I didn't see the leaked pilot. Sounds like I really missed out.

I didn't see the leaked pilot. Sounds like I really missed out.

You can still torrent it (thumbs u

Looking to star in a Constantine episode or two? Now's your chance.

Caucasian Georgians Wanted For Constantine

----------------------

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND – WE WILL BE BOOKING THESE ROLES OVER THE NEXT WEEK – THE CLOSER THE SHOOT DATE THE SOONER WE WILL BE BOOKING IT

Please Include 3 photos of yourself:

- 1 Head shot style

- 1 Medium Length

- 1 Full Length

**These photos should have been taken recently and MUST reflect exactly what you currently look like (well lit & in focus)

Please Submit to the email below and include the following:

1. Legal Name

2. Phone Number

3. Email

4. Age

5. Height

6. Weight

7. Hair Color

8. Top Size

9. Tattoos (Yes/No – Location on Body)

10. Pant Size

11. Shoe Size